Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Bean Can

IN-GAME NAME: Matt Latte

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:61173726

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Introduction:

For anyone who doesn’t know me and I am going to have this part in my enforcer application for anyone who would like to know who I am. Hi, my names Bean Can I have been part of the community for 3 years now and I have been extremely dedicated to the community clearly just look at my play time that I have. When I first joined the community, I was clearly a minge and I didn’t have a heart for the community. Later, I completely fell in love with the community and I haven’t taken any breaks. I was an enforcer previously and I toke it less seriously and I’m sorry for the problems I cause in the end. I took a break from the server and I have returned over the course of 3 months and I’m playing on the server nearly every day.

History:

My Warning/Bans aren’t the greatest and to be honest they aren’t good at all. In total, I have managed to get 7 bans and 19 warnings. Which I have no one to blame on this other than myself. I believe that I have improved greatly and getting involved with forms of passiveRP, PoliceRP, and a mix of all kinds of RP! I have proven that I have severely improved ever since my last ban 2 years ago.

My involvement within the community:

Recently, I have mainly been involved within the PLPD and I am involved in a decent amount of time with passiveRP. Last time when I was an enforcer I issued 50+ warnings and 12 bans all my bans never being disputed and only one of my warnings were disputed. When I was an enforcer I got someone banned for ban evading as an enforcer which no other staff members could catch him. Also I got the community member known as “stomper” banned due to a mess up that I solved.

In addition, when I get the opportunity I attempt to help out new players by showing them around the city and teaching them the laws and rules.

The big question (Why I want to become an enforcer)

I want to become an enforcer because I generally have a huge love for this community and would love to be given the opportunity to enter the staff team. I want to become an enforcer to help the community to the best of my ability and to help the players who play perpheads. I personally think that I would be good for the role and believe that I would be able to handle this role.

Often, I am online right in the middle of the day and late at night. I feel that this would work perfectly and I would be able to enforce the rules at a much later time. Often it will be night for me but there is still 10-20 people online and no staff(most nights).

What I have learned from the last time I was an enforcer:

The staff team is a team and if I ever need help I can contact another staff member. When dealing with a situation sometimes there’s a difference between genuine rule break and an accident. That when I’m on the server it’s to rp and enforce the rules. Lastly I need to take being an enforcer a lot more seriously.

Skills:

Leadership: I believe that I possess the skill of leadership, and would be suited well enough to handle my own situations on my own.

Calm: Ever since my last enforcer application I have been trying to improve on this skill and I believe that I possess this ability to an extent where it wouldn’t conflict with my role and would only assist.

Patience: I believe that I am patient to the extent where I would never rush a situation but not to the point where I would make a situation last a lot longer than it should.

Friendly: I wouldn’t ever come out as hostile and would always be friend and be helpful.

Rule/law knowledge: After a year since my last ban I have read over the rules multiple times and learned about everything that I have done wrong involving the rules/laws. This one is an obvious skill needed for being an enforcer. I believe I have an excellent rule/law knowledge.

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
I have approx. 147 days playtime on the server.

2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
My most recent ban was 29th of July 2015.

3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.

4. You must have access to and use a microphone.

5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

I am online TeamSpeak almost every day and typically I am online for an extended people of time.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Thank you to anyone who reads over my application and gives feedback and thank you to the staff team for your amazing work and for taking my enforcer application into consideration. I have learned from being a staff member last time and I’m sorry for every staff member I cause problems @Brinch I have learned from my mistakes. In addition I would be the only American on the staff team which would be a big plus.

Last edited:
Reaction score
No idea on what happened last time you were an enforcer but overall I've had a positive feel from you, you've always been polite and normally the first person I see to help someone.

-Neutral :) gl

Reaction score
Lads we're in double digits in the amount of his enforcer appeals
Where is this world going?

Sorry but no, if you make 9 applications, finally get accepted and then demoted I feel like it clearly shows that you're not capable of handling the job.

Reaction score
Bean can was a good enforcer, for the time that he put most of his effort in. After not being promoted to moderator, many people noticed his standards slip, getting too comfortable in his position yet he still maintained a good ability to uphold the rules. I think that his attitude towards the role has changed and he could have some more potential. Most of the reasoning, leading to his demotion, were quite small but it was really a lot of little slip ups rather than him being an idiot. As a friend and fellow user, I would support Bean Can in becoming as staff member again as he has shown his potential, although this would require mending the broken ties that he would've created between himself and some members of administration.

Reaction score
I don't know what you did last time that got you demoted but that's none of my business but in my eyes you have great potential in you. Your active on teamspeak, you seem to be active in game and your rules and laws knowledge has definitely improved there's not much wrong with you but just keep yourself out of trouble this time. +Support

Reaction score
I've never really spoken to Bean Can before, however today I've had a comprehensive conversation with him over team speak questioning him about the role of a staff member, whilst speaking to him I've realised that he's fully realised his previous mistakes and even reflected those mistakes upon my own misdeeds as a player within the community. Mentioning this, his change of attitude isn't the only improvement I've noticed however, as I've come across him much more in game taking a more passive role than most other players, which is beginning to have a more positive look upon other players and myself. Bean can has also demonstrated perseverance and heavy self reflection and considering how my previous mindset was about him, I'll definitely say for one, that's he's shown absolutely stunning development. Bean can I'm definitely giving this +support and I'm hoping all goes well as you've convinced me that I'd make a good enforcer if I apply for the position as well. Good luck man.

Status
Not open for further replies.