Enforcer Application(trying to get it right this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Bean Can was told by Bolli specifically to NOT shoot firefighters at a crimescene, two hours ( or days can't remember ) he did it; again.

For clarification it was medics, the first situation involved a medic who ran into a crime scene and instead of me dealing with, I killed him. Bolli was spectating me and then I was told to not do that again. For that specific situation I NEVER did that again. A "similar" situation arose involving me holding a medic hostage (instead of instant killing them). My group of friends held them hostage and one of the medic under direct gunpoint screamed in his radio "I need back up at regal right now" I shot him because 1: He wasn't following orders 2: Fear of him giving out more info. When I shot him my friends took that as I was killing the other medic and killed the other one, then we instantly fled the area.

The truth is; Bean Can wasn't an amazing enforcer, I can agree he was really good at times and he was standing out from the rest at some situations, however he wasn't that guy you look at and say wow

About this I 100% agree that I wasn't perfect at my job, I will never go around telling people that I was amazing and I never made a mistake, obviously I wasn't perfect as I was demoted. I tried extremely hard at my job as an enforcer, I personally believe I never made the same mistake twice and I want to believe I was at least good at what I did.

This post wasn't to be disrespectful towards anyone and personally I agree with what Daymon says (minus the firefighter stuff). I highly respect Daymon. I would like to thank you for wishing me good luck on my enforcer application, and clearing things up involving the last time I was an enforcer. I want to finish this post with I know I wasn't perfect last time I was an enforcer, obviously I was good at times but I don't want people to get the wrong idea that I was perfect. I've had nearly 2 years since my last time being enforcer and I want to say I think I've improved a lot. I'm reapplying to become an enforcer because I enjoyed it last time it was my most memorable memories on this server and because I want to do it right which I believe I can.

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Snip- It appears you are going about the wrong way about getting enforcer, stop trying to impress your bezzie mate staff members and be yourself.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bean can is only getting better every day as he matures, i can only see it as a positive thing to have more mods at night. I'd like to hear @Garret_Pp opinion on this.

Reaction score
I am going to make this a public deal for all the people who doubt Bean Can but also for the people who say he was AMAZING at his job,

The truth is; Bean Can wasn't an amazing enforcer, I can agree he was really good at times and he was standing out from the rest at some situations, however he wasn't that guy you look at and say wow

Bean Can was told by Bolli specifically to NOT shoot firefighters at a crimescene, two hours ( or days can't remember ) he did it; again.

I made this public simply because I don't want the rats saying he's shit but also to show some flaws of Bean Can, we've been friends since he started and I helped him in the beginning. Best of luck

this is not what we paid u for in the group chat lol please refund me.

Reaction score
+Support Bean can slipped up when he was enforcer last time but he still done a decent jobs, now he is older and more mature and I think he would be even better as a enforcer now

Status
Not open for further replies.