Server Suggestion Being able to cancel being healed (Press C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Being able to cancel being healed (Press C)
Suggestion Description: Being able to Press C to cancel being healed

Why should this be added?:
Currently a lot of people seem to be abusing the fact that when you can heal someone it freezes them for a small amount of time in their favor for example waiting for a cop to arrive when they are slightly out or preventing a shooter from pulling his gun out, preventing a guy from hitting you as FF/Medic.

This could have a lot of bad things within shootouts themselves as a cop could run around the corner while getting healed and them getting shot in the face straight or the other way around.

What negatives could this have?:
-Abusers can't be frozen (which is a thing that shouldn't be possible in the first place)
-Medic and Firefighter can't molest everyone within the city to get xp, ofcourse if they don't consent to

Reaction score
I would like this alot as I have even seen medics and firefighters do this while ganging up on one police officer, maybe this should also disallow someone to be healed for like 5 or 10 seconds, so they cant be swarmed or piled ontop of by a zerg of XP hungry healers

Reaction score
  • Staff
I would like this alot as I have even seen medics and firefighters do this while ganging up on one police officer, maybe this should also disallow someone to be healed for like 5 or 10 seconds, so they cant be swarmed or piled ontop of by a zerg of XP hungry healers
1643752086414.png

Kay

Reaction score
I was running away from police and then the medic started to heal me and then I got caught, this needs to be implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.