Best place to go on holiday?

Reaction score
Me and some mates are planning on going on holiday but we have no idea where to go and what we would do. So I was wondering if anyone has any good suggestions preferably someone sunny!

Reaction score
atm my plans are stuck between greece amsterdam and germany

Reaction score
Me and some mates are planning on going on holiday but we have no idea where to go and what we would do. So I was wondering if anyone has any good suggestions preferably someone sunny!
What do you expect from the holiday? just sun, or would you like to party as well? or are you more interested in local culture?

Reaction score
Corfu is definitely worth going to, went in 2017 and 2018. Will have to see how it compares to Gran Canaria where I'm going in July.

wBNNuozGwI5Au8r2.jpg

OcrOrTHZbkWd9RD9.jpg

0zyWrPpU5qvKwZqc.jpg

rHHvgGBzvsbiA34O.jpg

NBTJMmB8RJ4BvXRp.jpg

Reaction score
Aqaba.

It's a tropical port city in Jordan and it has the famous red sea. It looks beautiful and it has lots of options if you like swimming, diving, snorkling and so on with authentic arab cuisine unlike how most restaurants in the west just half-heartedly remake in the west if you order a shawarma here for example it will taste like a whole different sandwich.main_aqaba.jpg

Reaction score
It depends what you're looking for tbh, just avoid the most turistic areas as they're often overrated and you can get better for cheaper if you actually do some research instead of just going for the famous spots.

Reaction score
atm my plans are stuck between greece amsterdam and germany
Greece is a great place, I've been to Santorini before and it's stunning, a ton of stairs though. Good food and atmosphere.

Amsterdam is great if your want to get stoned or trip balls but other than that there isn't much to do there other than party and visit Anne Franks house.

Germany I found kinda dull, been twice, first time was boring. Second was last year when I went to Oktoberfest which was great fun but you leave bloated and with a hangover which lasts a week.

It all depends on when you plan on going, if it's in the summer I recommend Greece. Autumn or winter then Amsterdam or Germany.

Reaction score
What do you expect from the holiday? just sun, or would you like to party as well? or are you more interested in local culture?
I'd guess its more of a sun and party holiday since its a lads holiday but thats only my guess