Economy

Reaction score
A way the server could run more smoothly with governmental jobs and tax's so when working for a governmental job (Pd, Delivery service, Medic, Roadcrew, Firefighter, Mayor-Secret Service)
Would be whenever any (Ingame) money is used such as when bought something from a petrol station or cars or anything some of that money Tax wise would go towards the Mayor as the mayor already has the decision to lower and raise tax's it would be better if the servers spent (Ingame) money went towards governmental funds which the mayor could access just to show the amount also the mayor could raise tax's increasing governmental funds which would be good if the mayor had an option with governmental funds to add towards the city such as cheaper vehicles for a certain amount of time such as 50% or 25% off obviously the mayor would need alot of funds to go towards this such as 1mil or 750k whereabouts. This also shouldn't be to much of a problem since when the server has a high population the mayor is a big target depending on what decision the players of the city wants. It would also be helpful when the mayor goes bankrupt (Lack of governmental money) around 100-200k the mayor either looses his position of mayor or after a certain amount of time of bankruptcy he would be sent to jail. I was thinking this idea isnt too bad and maybe in the future this could be added in the game and developed more throughout gameplay.

Reaction score
A lot of what you have said is already implemented into the server, except for the mayor being able to change vehicle prices. The mayor can change vehicle tax which affects the amount of tax applied to vehicle purchases but beyond the 0 to I believe 10% tax applied he cannot adjust vehicle prices, if he could reduce them to such a high degree it would be extremely overpowered!

Reaction score
A lot of what you have said is already implemented into the server, except for the mayor being able to change vehicle prices. The mayor can change vehicle tax which affects the amount of tax applied to vehicle purchases but beyond the 0 to I believe 10% tax applied he cannot adjust vehicle prices, if he could reduce them to such a high degree it would be extremely overpowered!
thats why i mentioned it being a ridicoulous price

Reaction score
Like SamSN said, all of this is already implemented minus the vehicle price control.

The mayor is a politician, not a car dealership salesman/manager. I don't think you'll see this particular change being implemented, ever, at any level.
Not to mention, the dealership is an independent entity of the city, a business if you will. If the city had total control over the dealership, I don't think they'd want to be there for long.