Bidzi's Enforcer Application.

Do you think i should have the change to become an enforcer of Perphead's rules?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:
Walter Perkins.

Currently 14 turning 15 in a couple of months.

Copenhagen, Denmark.

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:33598143

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I should be an enforcer cause, i have been playing perp for ages, i mean years! Also i nearly have 1 week of play time on the server, that means i have the needed experienc. Also i have been, first of all "Owner" of alot of communitys myself, by that said, its probably not that hard to setup a server and call yourself the owner of them. I have experience of being admin from a darkrp, also i have been head-admin of another darkrp. Also i have been administrating in many other games, wich gives you the shape of what this "Administrating" thing is about so it shouldent be a problem for me to choose the right decisions and such. Now if you have any questions or any critism to this application, you may add me on steam but most likely, make a comment on this thread.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS:
As i said, i have been admin on a lot of other Gmod servers. Mostly darkrp, so i also do feel like going to be enforcing on more serious roleplaying servers (PERP).

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
On and off you know, I must admit that i aint the most active user on the TS but i am on when you know, i feel like "Teamspeaking :D". If i became enforcer, that would probably change drasticly, if its needed.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Not really, i hope you can use this application though, and I'm looking forward to make this enviroment a better place to be for everyone and i will do my best if i do get accepted.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Email: [email protected].
Steam: [PG] Bidzi.

Please only add me through these contact informations in purpose of this application or ofc if you have any questions.

Reaction score
I've never seen you in-game before and I play nearly all day for 5+ hours for 4weeks. So I'm gonne give you a -support

Reaction score
Okay, let's state a couple of facts here.
1. I've never seen you on the server. Not even once, and this goes for both IC and OOC.
2. This is your very first post on the forums.
3. DarkRP is easy to enforce, and nothing to be proud of.

Since this is your very first forum post, I don't believe you're engaged enough with the server. Your playtime is probably not fitting the requirements, either. This is also because I've never actually seen you on the server.
While you are currently on teamspeak, I haven't really seen you much there, either. You'll have to be active before applying, which I suggest you become.
Since you've only been a DarkRP admin (from what I read), I'd like your response on something.
A new player runs across the intersection, and proceeds to punch someone to death. How do you approach this, and what is the end result? Which rule(s) did he break?

MattIs

Mate, I'm afraid I play all the time and I've never seen you.
If you wish to apply for enforcer you need 7+ days playtime (shown in Q menu - have you got this).
You also need to be more active and respond to /help.
You also need to come on the teamspeak more often, as I've never seen you on there after.
You can re-apply once you have fixed these issues.

Sorry but a -Support from me.

-Matt

Reaction score
-SUPPORT

I'm giving you -SUPPORT because were friends on Steam and about a week ago you were applying on PredatorRealm! Which is a different GMod Server! And now you have [PG] in your name which you told me stands for PointlessGaming which is another server you want admin on? Your demanding admin right? Let me guess because you are gonna get denied here you're gonna go apply on another server? Shame on you! YOU DON'T JUST PLAY ON SERVERS FOR ADMIN! Like I play on this server because I like it! I don't actually ever want to apply unless I'm old enough! SHAME ON YOU! SHAME ON YOU! (facepalm) Thanks for reading!

Here is his Steam Profile link : http://steamcommunity.com/id/634253212135456/

Other Reasons :

You have a VAC ban

You tried to apply on 5 SERVERS!

Bad guy! Should not trust!

Screenshot - 31_01_2015 , 20_06_35.png Screenshot - 31_01_2015 , 20_07_50.png

Reaction score
Oh god here we go again with the polls in enforcer applications. I'm going to give you a -support for the following reasons: I've never actually saw you on the forums/ingame/ts3. I don't think you've got 1 week playtime. You got a VAC ban wich breaks 1 requirement. Try to get known more in the community by using the forums/ts3/help chat more. Good luck anyways

Reaction score
First of all. Never seen u online(Both IC and OOC).
Second of all: U dont reach the requirements for applying as enforcer

My suggestion is that you wait till u get to know the server better. Read all the rules thru. And just keep on playing until uve met the requirements.

For now, giving u a -Support

Garrett Woodfield

Hahahaha this guy got banned on another community 6 times for failrp, other stuff, disrespectful in ooc, ic (another community, but still literally a MINGE).

-Support, never seen you on perpheads either.

Reaction score
-Support

...and here's why:
- I have NEVER seen you in game, including In Character and Out of Character.
- I have also never seen you on the forums, this is the first time.
- I can't really judge your role playing skills and rule knowledge considering I have never seen you before.
- You say you are on and off team speak, personally I have never seen you on teamspeak.

All due respect here, but you clearly are not ready for enforcer. You should try to get yourself known in the community, meet new players, talk on teamspeak, talk in the OOC chat etc. This would allow people to see your role playing skill and knowledge of the rules, giving you a much better chance of enforcer.

Good luck with your enforcer application.

M

Reaction score
Just want to point out that "nearly a week" doesn't exceed the minimum of an enforcer app. If you were close, you should have rather waited.

Reaction score
I haven't seen you in game, other than the time I have you a warning, and shortly afterwards a ban as well.
You need to interact way more with people, get yourself known to as many people as you possible can.

Also it's nice to see people using the Poll option, but this really isn't an election, but rather a review by the staff team in the end.
I can't support this application as of now since you are not well known to the masses, and have a too many warnings in my book, but sure people can change for the better.

Reaction score
Well, it seems like i was far to early out with my enforcer application, think i will wait abit. Thanks anyways for the comments on my application, will use them for my application in the future, though most of them was that i was totally unknown :). Can someone please close this thread? Hope i will be able to apply and get your guys support later on when you know me! :D

Reaction score
-Support.
Haven't seen you ingame yet however I'm new so that can be the issue.
- We're same GMT so that can't be it.
However I'd like to see abit more work on your application and see you active on Teamspeak.
Goodluck.
Regards, ZuaXX.

Reaction score
Honestly not seen you to much, first time I saw you roleplay was when you shot me and Jon Godinn down last night because you thought we were some other dudes. And don't you think it's a bit early to apply for enforcer if you just joined the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.