Ben Lockwood enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Name: Ben Lockwood

In Game: Ben Lockwood

Ic Name: Ben Son

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45983634

Reason I Think I Should Be An Enforcer: I feel like I know the rules well enough to enforce them in regular RP and also enough to be able to respond too reports if there is an overflow.
I also feel that i am active enough on the server to warrant this application. I have also shown that I can be trusted as I have sold VIP on multiple occasions and never had a issue with attempted scamming etc and no bans on record.

Have You Been An Admin On Another Server?: no I have never been an admin on another server, however the main reason for that is I have never enjoyed one as much as i have enjoyed Perp Heads.

Any Thing Else To Say: I hope to see you soon as an enforcer.

Contact Information: You can catch me in game most days or message me on steam. if an owner or admin would like my email feel free to PM me on the sight and i will send it too you.

Thanks for taking the time too read.

Reaction score
I'm sorry but i'd resign this right away. You have no experience in admin sits and when you do you're usually on the wrong end; I've checked your somewhat mediate record of warnings, and they're quite serious (Got double RDM, 3.22), but forgive and forget, eh? But either way, until you hugely improve (it's certainly possible, good luck), it's gonna' remain locked down to:

-support

Reaction score
I have a double rdm warning? Is there anywhere I can look that up or see when it was as my game time varies massively since a month ago. Another thing I'm sure will be addressed is my lack of mic however I have corrected this and now have a turtle beach x12.

Reaction score
No, only Staff can delve into warnings. It was December 04, under a separate alias.

On a side note, you also seem to go on dodgy, rule flexible sprees with 'standish'.

Reaction score
Are you sure I don't even recall playing in December I started around Easter? I apologise for any annoyance me and my friend have caused you I assure you it was not my intention

Reaction score
Hi Ben. I've seen you in-game a couple of times, I think you are a good RolePlayer but I have actually never seen you in a "admin situation" or helping another guy out. But I hope I will! I gonna give you a -Neutral support for know, but maybe I'll change my mind!

/Blomman.

Reaction score
Thanks blomman for taking the time to come and read. I have been trying to help out in OOC more recently sorry if it has not been so noticeable I will try to contribute more.

Reaction score
I noticed just now that I have the warning under an "alias" however I have only one steam account and design antsy wasn't playing in December so I am really unsure where that warning has come from? If there is anyone who can help me get to the bottom of this please pm me?

Reaction score
Im sorry but im going to have to give you a -Support. My reasons are that it dosent seem like there is any effort into this Enforcer Application, I Suggest looking at other applications to get a good idea of how much detail you need to go into (Look at Blackdowns, Or Lewis 088) Im also going to say that although you have serious warnings (as said by Nuka) Im going to ignore that as people can always learn from their mistakes.

Reaction score
I understand this and would like to retract my application until such a time as people think that I am ready however is there anyway we can sort this double rdm warning out ?

Reaction score
MrLewis122 said:
Im sorry but im going to have to give you a -Support. My reasons are that it dosent seem like there is any effort into this Enforcer Application, I Suggest looking at other applications to get a good idea of how much detail you need to go into (Look at Blackdowns, Or Lewis 088) Im also going to say that although you have serious warnings (as said by Nuka) Im going to ignore that as people can always learn from their mistakes.
Upon reading blackdowns application I see that you are totally correct mine lacks substance and I would like to retract it however could you help me get to the bottom of this rdm warning?

Reaction score
MrLewis122 said:
I Do not deal with warnings, If you want to get more about this contact Enforcers, Mods or Admins

Reaction score
MrLewis122 said:
Ok one last question how do I go about closing this?

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
Gotta agree with Nuka. You are definitely not ready.
I'm sorry you feel this way but it seems you are not alone could you please close this topic and I will re-apply at a later date?

Status
Not open for further replies.