Bitcoin

Reaction score
Topic:

A bitcoin system

Short explanation (in notes):
- Bitcoin miners, have to be bought for around 20k.
- Mine bitcoins, extremely rare, worth around 10k.
- The chance of finding bitcoin is 5% out of 100%.
- Speed shit up with more CPU.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

I think bitcoin would start having people sit in their bases and keep to their own stakes. It would also encourage raids for miners so people can make more bitcoin. People could also have a custom trade system that they devise between each other for everyone's profit. All in all, I think this could be a good idea cause it adds realism, allows money making whilst basing and is not too OP as the bitcoins are rare.

Optional additions:
- Maybe computers to sell to buyers?
- Actual item called Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin Model

Reaction score
Evertytime I see a new suggestion from you.

k9374781.jpg

Ayjay

Reaction score
"I think this could be a good idea cause it adds realism"

True fact, I got raided for my bitcoins the other day. Brutal.

Deleted member 1235

So just another reason for criminals growing not to leave their rooms? Bitcoin isn't as big as it's made out to be. Until I can go to a normal shop and buy a cup of tea for bitcoins then its a no from me. Not needed and the reason "adds realism" is just aids aids aids.

Reaction score
Ryan, please go back to DarkRP.
I don't see why you haven't understood yet that your ideas are shitty, no-one wants them so please just stop.... NOW!

gtys-unique-art-web8-WEB-668x341.jpg

D813701ADDB4CD8B753129D3E87E68839B94CF77

Reaction score
You should get it by now, nobody wants your ideas.

If you are going to make an idea, please for the love of fucking god, think it through. Don't just go; "Sounds good, gonna make up reasons as i go"
Plan it out.

This idea is practically what I stated in my quote.
Bitcoin is a different type of currency on the internet rather than actual money.

Also, a question: HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MINE BITCOINS?

Reaction score
Ryan, I hope you understand that quite a lot of people dislike your suggestions. However, I like your effort to help the community although you need to talk to some people before you actually create a thread, talk to me for example? Ask in the shoutbox, if people think they would like it, upload a thread. Anyway Good effort but I do not think this is necessary.

-Support

Reaction score
This is suggestion news with an interesting report.

According to police a suspect armed with a pickaxe came in and began trying to mine the computers, he made away with 2mil bitcoins and is now the richest person in paralake.

No offence but this is more stupid than punching trees for wood. You need to think inside the box not outside what do we need?

I will not support this and request to make a suggestion that will not break rp or the economy.

Reaction score
"- Speed shit up with more CPU."
Just for this reason I'm not going to support this. If you suggest something then at least try to avoid using the word "shit". Also this could really ruin the economy and I can already see people go bitcoin-whoring all day.

Also: "- Bitcoin Model" bitcoins are not physically touchable or visible... why would you even want this?

-support