Black Jesus's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Ryan Belinsky

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:38490915

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I believe I should become an enforcer because I feel I have read and understood the rules well. After a warning received earlier, I took it into account that I should learn them to create a better playing environment for all the players of the community. From new players, to old buddies. I feel that I am a calm and respectable individual when it comes to serious role-play and OCC matters. Sure there are times where I goof off, but I do it the best way possible, and I tend to make sure I am not ruining another player's role-play. I strictly do not believe in racism, and I try to teach players ways to enjoy the game in fun and friendly manners. I recall that I taught one new player to PerpHeads to make some quick cash (Myrothas), as when I joined I did not receive that luxury and because of that I was not able to enjoy the game play and left the server for several months. By fate completely, when the server I preferred playing on became full, I decided to give the server another try. Ever since then , I have become fully involved in the community, trying to do my part by adding suggestions, and commenting on posts. I fell in love, the community and everything in this server. The people, and the game play hold a special place in my heart. As stated earlier, I can be serious. I tend to not let insults and misbehaviour affect me. At school I am not the most popular (mostly because I am a foreigner) and have been called names and bullied when I was younger. I am a complete disapprove and dislike any action of bullying. Cyber-Bullying is a serious crime and should not be undermined. All players should be treated equally.

Rules wise, as stated I have a well understanding. I am cool, open minded individual who does not let anger or personal emotions cloud my judgment. I look at problems through all angles, and try to figure why it happening than rather banning the player instantly. I believe people have the right to speak their side of the story, and it should all be considered before banning or doing any matters or such. I don't take the fact that lets say John Doe raided me earlier, this is my chance to not help him. No, I believe all players should be treated equally and fairly. I am also well educated in English, and can speak semi-well French, and semi -well Arabic.
As suggested in my previous application for the enforcer position, I have now become more involved with the administrative team. I have started using TeamSpeak 3 every time I am online in the server and not too busy in a Role-play situation. ^^

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:

Super-Black's Dark RP Server

-

Owner

Minecraft Hardcore Survival [Mods] [Bukkit] - Admin

KGR HL2RP Serious RP

-

Senior Admin

Revolution Gaming Network [ARMA 2] - Head Moderator

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I have all the needed requirements:

[☺] You need to have at least one week of game time played - 1 Week and + few days

[☺] No VAC bans on record, else your are very unlikely to get accepted - No VAC bans.

[☺] No Recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban) -Never received a ban, but have been given two warnings (from lewis

Deleted member 5920

+Support, mugged me and when I told him a small thing he was doing wrong he fixed it without being a douche about it

Reaction score
+ Support

Great guy who knows the rules and has a brilliant role play style. I dont know how you handle situations but you deserve a chance.

Reaction score
+Support When we were mugging someone random and the cops came and a medic you knew something is wrond YOU KNEW that they were using Team Speak. You know the rules, Your a good player. And your very friendly

Reaction score
Brian Husky said:
+Support When we were mugging someone random and the cops came and a medic you knew something is wrond YOU KNEW that they were using Team Speak. You know the rules, Your a good player. And your very friendly
Ah. Thanks, back in the good old days

Reaction score
Brian Husky said:
You remember :p

Status
Not open for further replies.