Enforcer Application for [PiE]Lt.George / George Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In Game Name: George Black
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54994308

Requirements:
[✓] You need to have at least one week of game time played. - I Have Been Playing for 4 Weeks Now
[✓] No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted. - Never been VAC Banned.
[
✓] No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban) – I Do not Think i have been Ban Recenty
[✓] Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. -

I have been reading and learning the rules for quite some time now. So I personally feel that I am ready to enforce rules on the server.
Why I Should Be an Enforcer/Helper: I Love Helping People i all ways Try My Best i may not be a good speller but i still try i have been Playing on PerpHeads for over 4 weeks Now i have Brougt Vip (Not that it Will help me) as i like helping community's i have had a Bit of Help From Swiper But he did not Know it. Have I Been an Admin on any over Server i have been an admin on to server the community's got shut down so i gess i have bad luck :( i hope to be a good member of the community.

Contact Info:
Email : [email protected]
Steam [PiE]Lt.George or glnw2002

Reaction score
You should really sort it all out and make it look neat, just so it's easier on the eye. But you seem really friendly but not sure if you're ready for it just yet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.