Blackdown's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Blackdown
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:51410733
IN-GAME NAME: Ethan Limsley

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I want to be a Helper because I truly feel that I can be of value to the staff team. I love to roleplay but feel that I could be doing something more. As a Helper, I would be able to set an example for others and bring professional and organized conduct in many situations. I feel that given a chance to show my efforts I would really be a valuable addition as a Helper!

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?

I believe that I should be a helper over other applicants for a few reasons. I have been in the Perpheads community since 2013 and know everything there is about the server and how to properly play and roleplay on it. I regularly interact with pretty much all players, through role-play, jobs, org/basing, and just hanging out. Through these interactions, I am able to support and promote active roleplay and a good experience for all players. I also have been spending a lot of time helping newer players get started. Within the past two weeks, I have helped about 4 new players get started.
Outside of in-character interactions, I am experienced in handling OOC situations and am well aware of all the rules and how to properly conduct myself. As I have said in previous applications, I at one point printed out all the rules so that I could actively go over them and ensure I had the best understanding of them.
I think that a good role model would consist of someone who is; active, supportive, understanding, realistic, friendly, and stern.
I feel that I would set a great example as a Helper to the community and meet these criteria.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
I was a Moderator in 2014 and I have extensive knowledge on the forums, rules, laws, etc.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I am really interested in being a part of the staff team once more. It is something that holds a lot of value to me and I have nothing but good intentions. However, I understand full well that anyone with good intentions is as liable to make a mistake as anyone else. I feel that I am much more mature than I previously was. I feel that I have shown this through my roleplay and interactions with others. For example, here are three recommendations that I have received in the past month! I am very proud of these as they were very impactful days to the community and I feel that they show my dedication to the community.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
-1 Month, 15 Days, 9 hours.

No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server.
-Last ban was Oct 25th, 2018

You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
-Absolutely!

You must have access to and use a consistently clear and audible microphone.
-Absolutely!

You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
-I try and talk with friends and anyone who is on at the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.