Double J's helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Double J

AGE: 15 (before you ask, I've been trying to get it changed, I am moving into Year 11 in September.)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:53480272

IN-GAME NAME: Jimmy Jackson

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: Just wanted to start off by saying, I have been playing on this server for quite some time, I have stated previously that I wanted to give back to the community in any way possible, and I feel that helper would be the best place to start off. I have been helping and actively talking in OOC and help chat making sure that the information I provide is of the correct information and informative as much as possible.

I have been debating applying for helper after recent incidents, all of which I apologised to people involved, including one @Henry who I had a conversation with. For anyone who is wondering when I got angry earlier within the week, I was quite hot and we were having a really hot heatwave.
I feel that, If I were to get this position, I would be able to give back to the community further and further assist new players.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?: I feel you should choose me because I can be dedicated to this role, I am not someone who will apply for helper and within a couple of months go for enforcer. I wish to stay within the helper role until I feel I am fully ready for the role of Enforcer (If I decide to go for it).

I have been active within all areas, TeamSpeak, Forums and In game and have been working on gaining more experience within the criminal side of things. You may have seen me under these names previously: Mikael All-Assad, (Some Xia ? Tei). In which, I have been doing criminal activities with the O'neil organisation.

I have not been banned nor warned for some time:
EFTLjK8.png
ePhX4b6.png

I have lots of experience when it comes to roles like these, Please see below for a list of them.
Also, see below my list of qualities, which are from a previous application and which have not worsened at all.

Qualities
  • I am not Bias. I will forget about friendships/rivalships when it comes to rule breakages.
  • I understand the rules and laws and have extensive knowledge of them when it comes to enforcing them.
  • I am dedicated, I will always do tasks that are asked of me and perform them to the best of my ability.
  • I am able to take feedback, whether it be negative or positive, and use that to improve.
  • I understand when someone has broken a rule on purpose, or on accident and willing to help them when it comes to understanding it further.
  • I am active, I am always on the server, and usually for around 4 hours or more.
  • I Have a lot of experience in well-known communities when it comes to staffing.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:

.XYZ PoliceRP - Junior Administrator/Senior Moderator - Nearly over a Year before I resigned. (The other staff members were quite toxic, @flugs knows this is true).

Icefuse Networks - Senior Moderator - Over a year and a half in their staff team before I resigned.

AeroMatix Networks (The Server did not last very long) - Head Administrator - Around 6 months

Polar Servers - Head Administrator - 1 Week - (Server closed quite quickly).

SC3 Jailbreak (A Long time ago, around 6+years). - TrustedVIP - 6-8 Months, Similar to a helper, Just like a Trial-Trial moderator.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I understand that some people within the community do not have positive opinions of me, I do not mind and Understand that. If you wish to provide me feedback but wish not to list it here, feel free to forum PM me.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.