Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Bobo

IN-GAME NAME: Edward Hustle

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:193447733

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

First thing first i would like to talk about myself a bit, i'm bobo as you all know i've joined this community a few years ago since then i really got interested in this community it turned to be my favorite video game and made me put some time into this community, i've had a really good time with old members who are no longer with us, i've learned a lot of things within those years which made me to think about applying for this position, i've applied last time and didn't get accepted for some reasons, i had my feedback and i feel like i'm ready to reapply for this position.

I'm almost on this community everyday played it for years and i find it fun to play on this community and i've been helpful in many situations and this made me apply for this position i'm willing to help the community with everything i got whatever it takes and since i've a lot of free time i'm sure i'll be a big of a help to this community, i'm here today to apply for this position for one and only reason is to help and nothing else, i'm not expecting to get payed or have super powers over someone or if i ever take this position i'll never consider myself better than anyone else on this community.

I've been keeping a clean record for a while to be able to apply for this position and to have a good chance of getting it, i'm well aware of the rules and the laws on this community and i'm more than ready to enforce them and to act upon anyone if it comes to rule breakage also i can understand between rule breakage and accidents, i don't consider myself a harsh person if it comes to forcing rules or being part of the staff team i consider myself a fair person when it comes to listening to a person i listen more than i talk and my conversations are always calm and understandable, not a loud person or annoying during conversations.

My relationship with this community is fair i've a lot of friends and all of them can confirm i'm friendly and fun person also a fair person i've never ever started or ruined a relationship it's always from the opposite side which i had a few situations where i put myself in a position where i shouldn't be which made a few to dislike me and that ruined my reputation a bit in this community but i've never ruined a relationship with a staff member i'm friendly with all the staff members i got along with all the staff members within those years in this community and had a few complaints i've made when i felt like staff did something wrong and i wasn't wrong in some cases it just actually proves that i'm aware of the wrongdoing actions and aware of the rules too.

I would also like to talk about myself on the forums, i'm extremely active on the forums i like to hear people's opinion on this community and what does this community think is wrong and what do they dislike about this community it makes me aware of everything on what this community wants and what they dislike about it, listening to both sides the staff team and the community members will help a lot of things make sense, balancing everything and being fair with everyone should be the right choice and i believe i have this in me and i'm always fair with everyone never disliked a person it was always the opposite side, and i'm okay with that because somethings can be unfair.

Now i can help everyday answering people's questions who are looking for help ingame and on the forums but i wanna be more helpful i wanna assist the staff team doing reports doing stuff that i'm not able to as a user, getting extra tools will help me a lot assist the staff team and the community, letting me hold this position is a big responsibility and i promise this community i won't let it down if they chose me to be part of the staff team.

Being professional is really important but i don't wanna act like a robot 24/7 i'm a fun person and i know when to act professional and when to be a fun person, i'll guarantee you i'll always remain professional when doing my duties at the end let's not forget it's a video game and we all here to have fun and a fair gameplay.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Now if you know me be honest with everything what you think about me and what i should improve on and what do you see wrong in me, incase for those who's gonna wonder how i'm getting rated i'm not paying anyone.

REQUIREMENTS:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week ✔

No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server ✔

You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them ✔

You must have access to and use a microphone ✔

You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server ✔

Reaction score
+support, bobo is super friendly to everyone, calm person and knows the rules well from what i saw

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
this is so pikachu meme for you brother but you're right i'm very respectful i never disrespected anyone i was telling the truth there and i was willing to help you

Reaction score
+Support awesome personality and a great guy in general. Great rule and law knowledge and never complains in OOC or something.

Last edited:

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
+Support kind person that doesn't get salty, has much knowledge of the laws and rules.

Reaction score
dont worry, i'll clean the air out for y'all with this
4P2Y79v.png

Status
Not open for further replies.