Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Steam Name: AyJay
In Game Name: AyJay Harlem

Steam ID
: STEAM_0:0:62965062

Why do you want to be an Enforcer:
I've been a part of the community for years now, and I've had my fair share of ups and downs within the community. I've dedicated a bunch of time towards PERPHeads, and a large part of that time was spent administrating within the staff team both in 2014 and then again in 2015. Two years on, and I feel that I am more than ready to apply for this position.

I've been back within the server for around 6-7 months now, and within that time I've mostly been a part of the Police Department. I believe that the Police Department has really solidified my activity, and has given me a bigger reason to be here. Being within the staff team was honestly the best part of my time here. This place means a lot to me, and being within a team of people giving their spare time is pretty good to me.

Of course I've thought about applying for this role quite a lot since coming back, but I've waited this long simply because I felt like I had to prove my worth to the community.
I wasn't the most reputable of people after being banned following a situation on the forums, and when returning after that ban, I put all the effort I could into moulding a good reputation for myself and trying to help the community as much as I could. I feel like I've had a positive impact with my work within the development of the PD, working with @roxie to create Paralake News, helping other players and also helping @Fredy with a few things for the server in the recent update.

I believe that the time I spent in the staff team, and the skills I developed can help and assist the staff team and the server, and I'm now in a position where I can be consistently active without any limitations.

The staff team was pretty much all I knew, responding to reports for hours on end, and the general experience of being within the staff team just felt right to me.
I understand fully I'm a conterversial choice, but I know that I will be a positive impact in the staff team again - There's no doubt in my mind that I am ready for this, and I want it more than I ever have done. I'm a hard working person with a strong passion for administration, and I feel the style of administration I've developed over the years will prove to be effective and be a positive impact.

Are you active within Teamspeak:
Yeah, I'm on pretty much every day.

Any other comments:
gsh0hhG.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support
Ayjay does have a bad record and I truly think he's improved from a year ago. I accepted him as a police officer when he applied to get senior officer. In my opinion he was the best decision I've made when I was a PTO, he's a great guy to talk to. He has an exemplary rule and law knowledge, I think he has the maturity, and is more then capable of being an enforcer.

Reaction score
Ayjay has done a lot of work in the community I the past few months. He has a good knowledge of the rules, I think that he is fit for an enforcer.

Reaction score
Ayjay was one of the first players to believe in me and I'd like to thank you one more time for it.

He is a very nice, friendly and hardworking chap. I'm sure he has great rule and law knowledge and he would be a fantastic fit for such a position. Showing great enthusiasm and loving contributing to the server he gave me an opportunity to work with him on paralake.news and I can say it was a complete delight.

In order words, you have the easiest and biggest support I can legally give.

+support

Reaction score
Ayjay has pretty much redeemed himself from how he left the community last time. I think he'd be an alright staff member again and believe it's worth giving him the chance again after how much he has changed.

Reaction score
+Support When Ayjay used to be staff he was always really helpful and a great staff member in my opinion, yes he made a fuck up but since his return to the community he has done so much and has been so friendly to me, I think he has redeemed himselelf. I really want to see you get staff mate, best of luck g.

Reaction score
+Support

Ayjay has shown to me that he seriously is dedicated to this server. The way he has revolutionised the Academy since bein appointed Line Manager of Support Services and Appointing a whole new Command Team. His attitude toward other players is always to a high degree of courtesy and respect. He is most often keeping himself active in Help and OOC Chats helping other players out when needed. He has helped me reshape myself into what I am now in the server since allowing me to become Lietuentant, Not just in the PD but as a general adult. Good luck Ayjay :)

Reaction score
+Support first staff I encountered on the server, memories I'll never forget...

Already has proven to be of great value to the community as a normal member, proven in the past to be of great value as a staff member.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support, leeds lad

OT: you seem like a very nice guy from what I can see, your application is extremely detailed and you clearly care strongly for perp because of your work towards the new update. You quite clearly have a strong rule and law knowledge and would be very suitable for the position.

Reaction score
I don't really reply to these enforcer applications anymore, but this one's got my vote.(Not that it matters ;) )

Ayjay is a superb guy. He has had his ups and downs in the community, but I honestly feel like he's made up for all of that since he came back here. If anyone is capable of taking the role of staff, with knowledge of rules and laws, it's deffo this guy.

Yes please.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Never knew AyJay before he was unbanned. Having worked with him since within the Police Department and seen him in-game, on the forums and on Teamspeak. I feel there's no reason why he shouldn't be given a chance back in the staff team as I see him as a very determined person that always wants to give back the community and a great candidate for enforcer. Good luck.

Reaction score
Have seen him as police multiple times and i think he should definetly be a part of the staff team.
+support

Reaction score
+ Support Very helpful member of the PLPD, very friendly and easy to talk to. Would make a great member of the staff team. Good luck Ayjay.

Deleted member 1235

Having known Ayjay for some years now, I can say without a doubt that he has made a significant change. He has had some ups and downs, but has recently proven to us, that he can act professionally when required. When he used to be a mod, he was impeccable at answering reports and dealing with them in an effective way.

On behalf of the Reich
+Support the whole way

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Neutral
Ayjay, i mean this is no offensive way as i like you as a person and i respect you as a member of this community. But mate are sure you wan't to give it another go? don't get me wrong you do outstanding work for this community and i think you were excellent as staff. I'm just a bit optimistic as to you getting another chance, you didn't do yourself any favours when getting those 2 perma bans and i'm sure you already know that but i just think it would look bad on the community if someone that has ddos'd members of the community was to get a position as staff. Obviously this is down to the owners and higher ups to decide on whether you will be receiving another chance, i hope they pick wisely.
good luck:)

Reaction score
I've known you for longer than I would like to publically state, however, even though your history in this community has been rough, I feel that focusing more on how you have improved rather than on who you were before that is a critical factor in this. You've demonstrated dedication and trust consistently in the months since you have been unbanned and I feel you have solved the issues you previously dealt with that prevented you from being an adequate candidate for Enforcer. I feel you should be given a solid and honest chance at being a staff member once again to prove yourself (as if you haven't already). Good luck.

Reaction score
I have a ton of respect for how you give in everything you have when you put yourself into a new project. Same thing goes along when you last time became a staff member. I think that I speak for the majority of the community saying that you did a great job, to above the degree of what is expected from a staff member. The only thing I see talking against you becoming enforcer is your two serious permanently bans.

Reaction score
(This is hard to write without sounding mean, as I can't really add intonation, but know that I'm not trying to be malevolent)

I am sure nobody questions your work ethic, your intentions or your efficiency when it comes to answering reports.
But your track record speaks for itself.
Apologies, as well as crusading your three-year dedication, go a long way in terms of staying unbanned, but not necessarily in terms of attaining the credibility needed (I assume?) to be part of the staff team.
I know this is controversial, but I think you should be happy that you were allowed back in to begin with.

Perhaps you are even doing yourself a favour - by not letting your good-natured internet diligence get to you? Back in October 2015, you did say:
"The reasons why I am resigning are due to real life stuff mostly, I mean I've been neglecting college work, my family and my friends all simply due to my position here at PERPheads."

Last edited:
Reaction score
You were a good staff member before, but you decided to resign and since that, you have destroyed every opportunity to be one of the staff members again, as you can see... you are already been given two chances before but you have ruined them by getting perma bans, and I don't think someone who got banned for "DDosing" or even "community wide ban" can be an enforcer again....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.