Bomb threats

Reaction score
Few days ago some lonely bangladeshanese kid wrote on the desk that he was going to shoot up the school because he had no friends, school was on lockdown for 3 hours and there was about 20 cars and some swat vans. Kid was arrested and once he gets let out of his cell he will get the shit beat out of him #N3WY0RKW4Y #DEADASS @Blicky

Reaction score
What fucking bombs have you ever encountered? Jeez
250px-MPSR_King_Bob-omb.png

Reaction score
MAYBE IF THEY TOLD US THERE WAS A CHANCE OF A FUCKING BOMB I WOULD HAVE RAN A MILE DOWN THE ROAD IN 5 SECONDS.

I would have ran straight back into the school fuckin blow me the fuck up nigga haha help me.

Reaction score
You're school gets a bomb threat and everyone is evacuated. My school gets several school shooting threats "lmao we'll just put an extra unarmed cop in the school"

Deleted member 1235

They’re not gonna tell a bunch of kids it’s a bomb, nobody wants screaming kids running around everywhere. Telling them it’s a fire is far better.

If you want real threats then come to my Univeristy. We’ve been locked in shops and buildings down regents street when there’s been a attack or attempted

London life tho innit Sadiq Khan

Reaction score
They gave the reason "to keep all children calm" which i can appreciate but at the same time whilst me and my friends were fucking around with snow, we could have been blown up which is disturbing.

Hmmm, maybe if people acted properly to a fire drill then you wouldn't be at risk. Its either, not tell everyone or however many students panicking and running around, most likely resulting in people getting hurt trying to evacuate.

edit: Seems duffy posted at the same time as me.

Deleted member 1235

Hmmm, maybe if people acted properly to a fire drill then you wouldn't be at risk. Its either, not tell everyone or however many students panicking and running around, most likely resulting in people getting hurt trying to evacuate.

edit: Seems duffy posted at the same time as me.
I always come first

It's a serious medical condition :(