pOliCe MiLiTaRiSaTiOn

Reaction score
@Bert What argument am I changing ? Also cite your sources, I can't just trust your words.

Just refilling the vehicles is maintenance, they have to be cleaned, checked etc. I also didn't say anything regarding a difference with older vehicles.

Reaction score
@Crimson Nugget so your point is almost irrelevant? Maintenance for vehicles is extremely cheap and paid for by the department budget as would any vehicle. You are more than capable of doing your own research, I have stated a few sources that you can go through such as Boston PD or the US DoD. It saved the department money by giving them equipment for free or discounted, therefore they have more room in the budget for maintenance. US department budgets are generally higher than European counterparts. All of these questions could be answered with a bit of intuition my friend.

Reaction score
@Bert I couldn't find the data, maybe it is not there, thats why you're supposed to give it just as I have. You keep making these claims without backing it up.

Deleted member 5920

This is qualitive evidence rather than quantive evidence, it doesn't really hold any power in a debate like this.