Boydy's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

STEAM NAME: [PH] SO.Boydy

IN-GAME NAME: Sapphire Donovan

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:95505599

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Well, i would like to become an Enforcer because i feel like i already know most of the rules and laws by time because of the police department, i am currently Senior Officer. I have shown during my time in the police department that i can be reliable, professional, composed and competent when facing different tasks. I also have good determination and try to insure that every job i do is to the best of my abilities. I have been staff on servers that go from Sandbox to Darkrp to SeriousRP, mostly my friends servers but they have became very successful overtime but slowly died down because they never had enough money to host it, we then started playing different gamemodes (Perp) and went from there. I play around 8+ hours a day on the server and would like to help the server. i have school but i still manage to play around 8 hours a day on weekends mostly i play 12+ hours a day (i hev no life) but im still a very active member of the community. I feel like this will benefit both me and the community especially when theres no staff on the server and its much harder to enforce the rules. I constantly try to help people in chat and help new players by helping them know the rules and i try to respond to as many /helps as i can.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
I am very active on the teamspeak, i join when im either off or on the server. i lost to socialize with the community and spend a while looking through threads such as bans, disputes and appeals while on the fourms

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Hi

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforcethem.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Reaction score
To be honest, I don't really see you in-game a lot or helping people in /help or OOC chat... Could be me though.
But still, I do not think you are ready for this position.
-Support

Reaction score
I have seen you around a few times, and from what i have seen IC you are not really mature at all, and i have seen you once OOC during a sit and you barley knew the rules at the time. I have also never once seen you help within OOC chat through /help, but i can say that i think in good time you could make a good enforcer. I would say too improve just get your name more known in general, and try helping new players out IC and OOC around the server.

Good luck.

-Support.​

Reaction score
-Support, reason?
Qy2zl6A.png

Also, I never saw you helping ingame or on the forums, and from what I saw ingame you are very immature.

In my opinion you should wait a month and in that month start helping people and make your self a good and well known name in the community.
Good luck.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Hi
Hi to you too.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Sorry but you do not meet the requirments to become an enforcer as your last bam was within a month ago.
Also next time you make an Enforcer app copy from someone else's application :facepalm: As some of this is completely identical to mine.

You've stated
I have shown during my time in the police department that i can be reliable, professional, composed and competent when facing different tasks. I also have good determination and try to insure that every job i do is to the best of my abilities. I have been staff on servers that go from Sandbox to Darkrp
When i say in my application
I can be professional, reliable, composed and competent when facing tasks.

I also have great determination and drive to insure that every job I do is to the best of my abilities.

Previously I have been a staff member on both Dark RP and Sandbox servers.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5193

You own a perp server with the same name @TinySlayer used when he had a community, you've never been outstanding during roleplay and to be honest I just can't support you.

Sorry, but -Support. Good luck though!

Reaction score
I would like to be very honest with you:
Similar to many players in this community, you do have positive intentions and are proactively trying to do good but you show little to no ability to distinguish between rulebreaks in, sometimes simple, situations. This becomes very problematic as you then struggle to follow the rules, leading to questioning whether you should be trusted to follow the rules, let alone enforce them.
I don't feel confident in you as a community member and I wouldn't feel so comfortable with having to trust you as a staff member.

Not that it's important but I don't think you should be accepted at your current standards of roleplay and ability to follow rules.

Reaction score
I decided to not post my opinion so far, but, well, HELL NO.
This application is probably the shortest I have ever seen, you do not meet the requirements and ummm.. this is what @Col. Collier said on another application(that somehow deserves this post even more):
Collier lmfao ^_^ said:
No. Just no.

I've seen you IG a lot, and I have noticed you! (That's a good thing, right?) Not in this case...
Plus I never see you helping new players in /help or OOC. Or even IC for a matter of fact. A clear -support

Status
Not open for further replies.