Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: HyDro Killer

IN-GAME NAME:
Brian Feldon/Aalamgeer Wang

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:58837506

England

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I wish to step up and take the role of being an Enforcer because it has always been in the back of my mind how nice the current staff team are and I would love to carry that on to all new players both on the server but also on the forums.
Ever since I hit that vital 1 week game time milestone, I have kept the thought of me applying for Enforcer to myself as I was not known around the community that well. However, yesterday I hit 3 weeks game time and I thought to myself, if I'm going to do it. I might as well do it now. During my time on the server I have encountered a lot of people both “ICly” and “OOCly”, and have met some new friends along the way including various staff members but I have also met new players and helped them along their adventures of PerpHeads.

I just genuinely like helping people out and I think gaining Enforcer will help me to assist people who don’t know a certain rule, don’t know how to get a job or are just completely confused. I do try my best to explain rules to people at the moment, most people will listen and that’ll be the end of that, however there is always going to be that person who does not listen to me and so I have to take it to /report. Which is wasting staff time as the user could've just listened to me and gained a “friendly tip” rather than having to take it to a punishment. I believe that if I manage to gain Enforcer then that means people will listen to me and won’t just run away.

I also fulfil all the requirements to apply:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
    green_tick_small.gif
  2. No recent in-game bans on record.
    green_tick_small.gif
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
    green_tick_small.gif
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
    green_tick_small.gif
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
    green_tick_small.gif
I have no bans on record however I do have 6 warnings. I know that is bad and I regret them every time I look at them, which is one of the reasons I was reluctant to apply for Enforcer. I know a lot of people would have changed their mind by having this knowledge and I completely agree with you. However, the classic saying goes:

“You learn from your mistakes”

I feel that this completely fits into context as my last warning was 2014-12-27 (27th of December 2014).

95e6992f10.png

This obviously shows that I have enough determination and enthusiasm to overcome my “stupid” days and play by the rules completely. It is now the 2nd of April so I have now gone over 3 months without a warning coming straight out of “sweater vest-dom”.

Some skills that will help me:

• Like I said, I have absolutely 0 bans whatsoever, I explained about the warnings previously however I have definitely learnt from them and it also gives me an extra view on situations.

• I am in cadets, I know it sounds cheesy but I am a Cadet Mentor which means I have to take on new cadets and teach them, train them but also help them with any problems they might have in cadets or out. This also adds some qualities:
1. Patience
2. Kindness
3. Means I am, in general, an approachable character.
4. Decisive, I have to make decisions all the time that can sometimes affect me, but most the time don’t.​

• As previously said, I have just got to 3 weeks game time and so I am an active member of the PerpHeads community.

• During my 8 months in the community, I have become very aware of the rules and the laws. For example, I am a Police Supervisor (Shows I know the Laws). I haven’t received a warning at all this year (Shows I now understand the Rules).

• As many of you know I am a kind, sensible mannered, approachable person but am extremely decisive and won’t be afraid to “clamp down” on the person who is in the bad, thanks to my 2 years in Cadets.

• I am not bias at all and will look purely at the raw facts of a situation and not just go with the person that I like, or am friends with.

• I am actually enthusiastic about gaining Enforcer. I love to be in Admin sits and to take a view over what is happening. You can ask @MattIsMadForCod , whenever he tells me he is in an Admin sit, I always ask if I can go watch it. Unfortunately the answer is always no.

I believe that I can help out the current Staff team by putting my knowledge to test and to be a “foot soldier” of the server. Yes the Staff team can, and do, everything in their power to keep the server a nice safe environment for RPers but they can’t be everywhere at once so I believe having an Enforcer who is almost always engaged in a RP situation who has a good knowledge of the rules and laws can benefit both the Staff team but also the RPers involved.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

I am extremely active on TeamSpeak, if I am on the server then you’ll find me lurking in one of the channels. I'm always up for a chat with anyone as well.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I just want to explain that I am fully aware if you want to –support me because of my warnings and I don’t blame you but I just ask one thing, take a step back, review the app and then put the warnings back into your memory after reading the rest of the application.

I also want to say a massive thank you for reading my application and I can’t wait to hear the feedback, just one more thing though. If you wish to –support me then please explain in as much detail why as possible, so I can improve on those areas.

Contact Info:

1. You can contact me through Steam (HyDro Killer) so you can go ahead and add me if you like.

2. Through the forums (HyDro Killer), I'm always happy to have a conversation so just pop me a PM and I’ll get back to you.

3. Finally on TeamSpeak (HyDro Killer), like I said, I'm always up for a chat so just poke me and we can talk.

If you have any questions, query's or statements you would like to say to me, don't hesitate to ask on any of the above contact information and i'll reply as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I didn't even read the app, +Support.
I've been with this guy quite a lot and he's a really cool guy, I feel that he would be able to handle this position very well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Um, i dont know who you are. Are you known well, or not?

Last edited:

Bow

Reaction score
Edit

I don't feel like you are an enforcer material. For once; you don't seem to RP a lot since all you do is grow drugs. Second I fairly see you responding to any help chats.

I hope this edit clears all the mystery in my first post.

-Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Support always rude to me

+SUPPORT OF COURSE

Hydro Killer
-is Very Friendly
-is Active on the server
-is Active on team speak
-is Kinda Active on the Forums
-Has a wide knowledge of the rules and laws of the server!

Good luck with your application!

ThomasGeorge

HyDro Killer, in my personal opinion you really do need to get out there and make yourself more known to players - however your application is well written and professional. I wish you the best of luck with your application!

Ash

Reaction score
From what I have saw of him i believe that he would fit the role as an Enforcer; he can enforce the rules, help out in /help chat all the time and generally puts effort into becoming an Enforcer and shows dedication.

+Support

Reaction score
Denied

Your recent activity within the server does not meet the expectations of a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.