Matt Grand's Third Enforcer App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Bean Can

IN-GAME NAME: Matt Grand

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:61173726

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Hello I am Matt Grand...I am a very active player.I started out in June with (MattIs) and I fell in love with the server.I know the rules and laws very well and to a good extent.I am a player who is also popular in the community(in my opinion).I have 1 month of gameplay and I am on everyday.I love this community and I think I have what it takes to be staff.

Why I want to become in enforcer is for very many reasons.I want to become an enforcer is because I want to enforce the rules and I want to help people learn the rules.I would like to like to help and enforce the rules.I want to become an enforcer is because I want to help players learn the rules while also enforce the rules.I believe I can hold this role on the server and I believe I can enforce the rules.I love the server as I have said before and I am an active player he who knows the rules very well and I think I can handle this position.

Examples:Recently I was involved with a situayion of me being mugged in a front of the PD.When Devils showed up to the area and saw the mugging he stepped in.I explained what rules they broke on point and I explained it in a calm manner.

Promises:These are things that I are rules that I follow and will never break.
I will never abuse my powers.
I will always try to help players out and help them learn the rules.
I will always remain active.
I will always try to handle things in a calm manner.

Skills:These are things abilitys that I possess.
Patient - In admin sits I always remain patient and always try to resolve the issue the correct way.I want to make sure as it will take the time it needs to.
Timely Manner - While I remain patient in situations I will never take to much time as it interferes with RP situations.I will try to make sure I do thing right but do it in a reasonable time.
Calm - I will remain calm for situations and I like to resolve things in a calm way.I like to resolve issues in a calm way to prevent thing becoming an argument.
Maturity - As you may think I am not mature.That is me ICly but I can ensure you that I am mature when I need to be.That is when I am a cop and in admin sits.

Activity:I am always remaining active on the server I am online almost everyday and I am trying to remain more active(I know this section is short I just needed to address this)

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
1. I have one month of gameplay and am online almost everyday.
2.My last ban was 2 months ago and my last warning was 3 months ago.
3. I know the rules very well and the laws.I know the rules and laws to a very good extent and I am very on point with them
4. I do have access to a mic(Not a very good one).I am trying to get a new one but for the time being my mic works very well.
5.I remain active on the TS.I am not as active as I am on the server but I am trying to become more active.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes,I am currently trying to get more active.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I am a player who used to break the rules a lot.I must say sorry for my past actions and there is no excuse for my past action but I can ensure you I am no longer like that.I am trying to turn my ways around and I have not broken rules with in months and I now know the rules and laws very well and I believe I am very on point with them.

Other then that I do not have anything else to say.

Last edited:

MattIs

Have you spoke to Moron and seen what you need to improve on in order to be accepted mate? They will always be happy to explain why your last one was denied and you can work to improve it.

Reaction score
I'd like to write down some points...
  • You're quite young, and I would say that it's unlikely you get accepted,
  • The last time I shot down your car, you were crying about it IC and OOC.

Reaction score
Too young in my opinion.
''2.My last ban was 2 months ago and my last warning was 3 months ago.'' - Oh hell no!
Your previous 2 apps were declined, why making another one?!
-support Polish man doesn't approves.

Reaction score
I'm neutral on this one mate. I do think you're a great guy really! I've never once see you become annoyed with anyone IC or OOC, which is really a great skill to have honestly. However, I don't wanna be mean or anything but your age can play a big factor in being a staff member. People are much more likely to disregard anything you say to them when you're younger because they believe that someone younger than them couldn't possibly be right. Which is upsetting for younger members in the community.

Your age also really shows in your application with spelling mistakes, grammar issues and sentence fragments. You don't have to have an A* in English to be a staff member. However it comes of more professional when your English is on point which would counter balance any issues you'd have with your age.

Also, I think it might be a bit too earlier to reapply so soon after being denied mate. Show some patience and it'll really allow Senior Administration to see whether you took their comments into account. Then reapply when you've improved since your last application.

TL;DR: Apply once again when you've taken Moron's comments into account and improved on yourself. Make sure to proofread your application, there are quite a few errors.

Reaction score
I really hate how age is a factor for people. It's 100% bias, not his fault. He cant change the year he was born, and neither can you. So i will +support this. Bean can is funny, quirky, and serious when needed. I think he'd make a great addition.

Trande

I really hate how age is a factor for people. It's 100% bias, not his fault. He cant change the year he was born, and neither can you. So i will +support this. Bean can is funny, quirky, and serious when needed. I think he'd make a great addition.

Utter bullshit. It's a very important factor, because I don't think that a 13 year old is as mature a 16 year old. There are always exceptions tho, I agree. Second problem is a 13 year old with a high voice dealing with a 16 year old? Fuck, I couldn't take him serious at all.

Yes, age discrimination is bad, but this just isn't the case here. A 13 year old couldn't deal with way older people in a sit without getting someone older. Senlin was an exception, I guess. But he also got shit while Enforcing rules for his age.

Reaction score
A 13 year old couldn't deal with way older people in a sit without getting someone older.
i find this to be a complete stereotype, just because they're 13 doesnt mean they're incapable of dealing with someone themself. So think of it as what his mindset is, not his physical age.

Reaction score
When i was 12 years old i was administrator on over 8 counter strike source communities, i was also the one that did the best job so i don't see any wrong with being 13 years old and taking care of rule breakers and helping people. I don't find any reason why anyone should -support this app just for he's age, i think the perp forum should delete the age question since it's common now for people to -support the app just for that. If the admins/moderators want to know the age of the person they should ask on steam or a msg. I will give you a neutral for now since i haven't been on for a really long time and can't rate you.

Reaction score
Have you spoke to Moron and seen what you need to improve on in order to be accepted mate? They will always be happy to explain why your last one was denied and you can work to improve it.
@MattIsMadFirCod
No,I did not ask why my last app was denied and I understand why it was but I have read the rules many times and I will review the important ones.

User0

You got denied less then a week. I suggest you at least wait a month to re-apply again.
Also, I've never seen you on team speak but I've seen you in the help chat sometimes.

Reaction score
Sorry,if I am not responding to your comment I am trying to respond to everyone who comments on my app.Also I thank you for you responding to my app.Even if you are -supporting it you are still pointing out things I need to improve and again thank you for reading my app.

Bow

Reaction score
People can be quite young and mature at the same time when the time comes in most needed situation. Come on guys judge him by his acts not by how long he lived.

Reaction score
Having been playing PH for about 2 months now, my experiences with you have been mostly positive. Although in my opinion I do not think you are ready to take on the position as enforcer, as even though the experiences have been positive, you lack the ability to make you stand out from the rest, which is an important thing for an enforcer (and possibly future mod, admin etc.) to have, as I think you are an above average roleplayer at the moment.
Though im sure if you keep playing and improving on that, you will surely be noticed

Reaction score
Okay, I will judge you on your acts and not your age. You are a pest IC and you have 0 common sense.

Sorry Matt.
Mobile

Being a pest is a roleplay, not how he is ooc. When I've met him ic, yeah he's annoying as hell. But when I encounter him on teamspeak, he's a good person, funny too.

Reaction score
Why is everyone aginst his age? we have a Senior admin, he's 16 :)
Why do you care about the age, it dosn't matter. 16- 13? 3 years difference.

1. I agree with you, but the thing is some users won't listen to someone whom is younger than them, so it's a question of if it will work, I have no doubt in Matt's ability to correct rule infringements, it's a question of if people will change what they do because he tells them to.
    So if i was 17, i shouldn't listing to swiper? Just ignore him cuz im older then him

Reaction score
Don't work off age work off maturity, Ash is 14 he has been a moderator for months. So that point is invalid in my eyes.

Reaction score
Everyone is looking at this enforcer app the wrong way. It hasn't necessarily got anything to do with age as Liam said Ash is 14 and so is Homer. It is about maturity and respect and how deep your voice is. Take it as being patronising/judgmental because that is exactly what it is.

I am 18, nearly 19 and I am older than every single admin (I think) but if Ash/Swiper/Moron/Chris or whoever, it doesn't matter, pulls me up on something I have done wrong, it shows that they are mature enough to pull someone up older than them and tell them straight you're being a prick, but I am not going to turn my back on them because I respect them for doing that and for having a better understanding than me. If you are of a young age or you have a high pitched voice, you need to seriously consider how well you know the rules and if people are going to respect you for correcting them in admin sits and if people think you're mature enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.