Matt Grand's Third Enforcer App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've made my reason as to why I was neutral on the situation. I said about his age showing with his errors within the application and thus given him constructive criticism. We shouldn't be blinded by his age and quick to disregard his capabilities. Sure he can be annoying IC, but as someone stated earlier that's IC.

Matt's a nice guy to talk to, I think it'd be unfair to discriminate him because he's been alive for less time than us. We've seen a 10 year old who's competent enough to post on the forums. We've also had Senlin, who was by far one of the nicest guys I've ever met on the server.

Forget about his age for one second guys. Post something that actually matters.

Reaction score
Neutral +/- Support

Okay so Matt, you know that we don't get along IC, you annoy me to no end.

But OOC you seem fine, you're not a minge in OOC chat and all that common 10 year old shit. My issue with you is that I've seen you time and time again come straight out in themiddle of a conversation and shout that someone is breaking a rule. Specifically I mean I've seen a ton of times were you've run up to a cop and screamed that he's broken this and that and essentially thrown all role play out of the window and turned it into rule play.

I want to like you, since OOC you seem fine it's just you seem a little hyped up and rule thirsty to me currently, chill out and I'm happy to support you.

Reaction score
-Support

• Is a friendly person
  • Active in game
  • Average role playing level
  • Not as active on the forums, or in the /help chat
  • The main problem I see is that I do not feel people would actually listen to you as an enforcer, due to, well, your voice...
Good luck with your application

Status
Not open for further replies.