Police Suggestion Bring back the speed enforcer car to RTU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brief description of idea:

The speed enforcer car was removed on 2 moot points that:
- It’s unrealistic (false)
- It’s impractical (also false)

The speed enforcer is not “unrealistic” as Paralake is a city where a huge majority of people use super cars. In Dubai, a city where a majority of people own super cars, the Dubai police departments speed enforcement consists of a Bugatti Veyron, And some Lamborghinis.

The complaint that the vehicle is “impractical” is also moot in my opinion as the vehicle serves its primary purpose well, To remain in pursuit of a fast vehicle to not lose the vehicle.

Alternative ideas include finding us a better 130 MPH speed enforcer with more seats however that’s completely pointless as we already have one like it.

What benefits would this idea have for the department:
- We already have the car in the game.
- Pursuit vehicle makes a comeback
- No relying on spike strips to stop vehicles (boring and unreliable as people can just turn around)

What potential negatives could this have for the department:
- Less prisoner transport I guess?
Other additions:​

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Massive +1 if anything the speed enforcer should go the same speed as the Porsche and debuff the Porsche itself in my opinion putting the Porsche at that speed was a stupid choice they should've put the speed enforcer at that speed I mean who's idea was it to put a family wagon Porsche as fast as an Audi R8 for example? now if you ask me THATS unrealistic

Last edited:
Reaction score
You could only have 2 of these out at any given time along with the fact that only RTU could have them made it so that it didn't really cause any problems with the fact you couldn't transport suspects. I don't see a need to remove this car, apart from the argument that it provided no value (no trunk size or ability to transport suspects, which was already prevented by limiting it to 2), it was also really fun to use and not as clunky as Porsche. Porsche doesn't replace it either as mercedes has better handling which let's it stick onto a car very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.