Busting Discord Predators 2

Deleted member 6228

I get angry when discord randomly checks my server and I have to provide ID but these twats get away with it. Then I see shit like this and it makes me so fucking angry, wish discord was stricter tbh

Reactions: kjm

Deleted member 6228

If they think you have people underage in your discord you have to provide ID for everyone or it gets deleted

• Informative

Deleted member 6228

Or you have to remove NSFW content and people under 13

Reaction score

In light of discord dating in general being mentioned here, avoid it like the plague. Guys and gals, stay safe. Join a social club or something.

Deleted member 4983

@Aquaa Sorry, I couldn't come to our date today, your dads wheelchair shop hasn't sent me the replacement.

Reaction score
Do a belle delphine, look a solid 6/10, hide the rest under primark makeup, sell not even nudes and bath water and have enough money to buy and sell everyone who bashes her for it.

Deleted member 6228

I wonder if Discord is going to man up and start regulating shit a bit more, how these incels are allowed to be here is beyond me

Deleted member 4983

@Aquaa my dad doesn't have a wheelchair shop bro, I thought u manufactured them?
damn bro u out here scamming me damn.

kjm

Reaction score
@Envionic yeah I would love to just be in a room with that guy for a couple minutes to treat him like the goon he is

Reaction score
@kjm If only you have the money to travel wherever, and just visit that guy to do anything to him lol.

• Agree
Reaction score
Actually have a video where we banished a pedophile from my old community who decided to do some weird shit with someone he believed was underage.

Some of you might know drpepper.10