Bye Bye perp.

Reaction score
Well, I got banned because i got mad and made threats even though i had done none of it. I regret it, but to be honest the kid shouldn't of done the shit he did the Max. In a bizzle not gonna make nothing big about it. Nice one Lj we were friends but obviously virtual money is more important. Gonna go get a life. Been playing 3 years, bought countless amount of vip and now it's came to an end. I enjoyed it whilst it lasted. Sick community and always will be.

Thankyou to everybody for helping me out even if you were gatting me.

Sorry Lj even if we did leave on bad terms.

Reaction score
Aww. Going to miss you man. We had a lot of fun times!

Hope you still stick around on the forums.

Reaction score
I don't mean to be rude but if you threaten to dox people over a game then maybe you should take a break, especially considering you did it over 1 mil in game.

Cya

Last edited:
Reaction score
"Threatening to dox players over an IC situation" Thats tragic...

Reaction score
Although I never talked with you much, I knew you as a community member and sometimes saw you around and it's sad to see you go. It's a shame when something like this happens, but I understand things like this can happen in the heat of the moment. I hope you can submit an appeal or apology after taking a period of time off the server as this isn't like you.

If you don't have anything to do, feel free to hop on my Gmod server, type 'connect 80.7.239.13:27015' (thx @Xquality for helping me port forward)

Reaction score
good bye !

and what dox means ?
d04c59e693.png

I really dont know what it means.

Reaction score
You get banned for doxing? Wtf? Lol

Sorry man hope you find a good fun community to pay in. Good luck.