Cable tie's For Mugging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Cable tie's

Short explanation (in notes):
-We have all had the experience mugging somebody right? , Well this idea is simply going to add more realistic actions into the server (PH)

-This will act as handcuffs so this will restrict people pulling there phone up, calling for help...etc.

-Once crafted and use'd to tie the person you can not get the item back as you will have too cut them free with a blade.

-When they are tied up automatically the action says for example:

** Kane ties the Man/Women with a Cable Tie

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

The reason why i think this should be added is because it will improve roleplay:

-Adds more realistic scene during a mugging

-Enhances realistic roleplay

-Creates a huge improvement into mug's currently in this server

Optional additions:

mqdefault.jpg

Reaction score
I think this is a good idea however you can /me you tiring someone up and if they did not follow that it would be breaking rules so this is a good but pointless idea but it might be a good idea I am not sure.

Reaction score
This has been suggested and denied as the /me function can be used to roleplay this out, and this would lead to problems, as let's take another community which has ties implemented, it mostly ends up with an officer being tied for giving out a traffic ticket/warning/etc. and therefore you'd need help from someone else to be freed, but that won't be possible, and if there are no staff online, you're in a bit of a sticky situation. All in all this would lead to more problems than it would solve as people not abiding to /me is one small problem, while people tying others so they are unable to run, eat, drive vehicles/etc. will be a much larger problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.