Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Callum

IN-GAME NAME: Callum Byford

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:97141976

United Kingdom

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I want to become an Enforcer so that I can assist the staff team with the role they play on the server and to also to guide newcomers to the server, this could be in the form of teaching them some of the most important rules and also how they can start off or even become a certain job. I do try to help new players by telling them where a certain location place is or how to use a certain job function, I respond to questions that are asked in the Help Chat depending on what sort of topic area it. I always make in-game reports if I see a rule-breaker and also inform the person that they should stop what they are doing so that they don't get themselves into trouble.
Within administrative sits I always listen and comply with the member of staff that is in it and always try to make it run as smooth as possible, this is by telling the truth at all time, providing evidence such as Videos or Pictures and listening to Staff Member while in the sit.

Some skills that I have are:
Communication: I can talk to people from an array of different backgrounds which is very important in the role of this type since you are meeting different people and communication is a key aspect when dealing with situations.
Teamwork: I'm able to work with other members in order to get tasks done and to also ask for help so that I can better my knowledge and understanding when dealing with a situation on my own.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I'm not always on the TS but do regularly go on it.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I am able to follow and abide by the rules while playing on the server as I do keep up to date with them, I do try my best to follow them, however on an occasion I may break one of which I fully understand, this means I can then learn from this mistake so that I can improve for the Future. Since my first application that was made in 2015, I have gotten 2 more bans and 2 warning that is on the public view of which I understand what I did wrong on both occasions.

I will also say that I can get frustrated very quickly when someone annoys me as people have seen that happen, however, I do remove my self from the situation to prevent me from doing something bad and regrettable. This I would say is 1 of my cons.

Information about me: Hello, my name is Callum, I joined the server in June/July of 2015. When I first joined the server I was very shy and quiet, which meant I never really spoke to anyone. This would result in me staying away from certain jobs as I felt like I would not be able to cope with them, I was always interested in joining the Police Department ever since I joined, so I built up the courage to join, once I did join my confidence began to improve and I started to get more involved with the community via the Police. I would always give directions to a certain place/give the person a lift if they can't find it. I have also visited people in-game so that I can help them if they are in a spot of bother.

Please leave feedback as I know some people will have some bad or good.
Thanks for reading.

Reaction score
Dunno if this is the path for you dude. You're alright as a person but I dunno if I'd be comfortable with you taking my sits.

Deleted member 5920

You're 18, don't be mingling on perp, start sending ur CV around

Reaction score
Neutral

@The HitMan Ive been on the server for a bit now and I’ve seen you on pretty much any time I’ve been on, back when I used to drive around on a regular and give chases you were a top guy, understanding and all.

I respected your role play as medic and other government roles and the videos and content you put out such as your driving videos. And I respected the roleplay and police work. You’re an experienced player on the server too and you’ve put work into the application.

But my respect ended in a way after the outcome of your staff complaint on me. Not the complaint itself but what you did after. You boasted about getting me ‘demoted’ which I don’t think is something to be boasting about on OOC in front of the whole server. I don’t think there was much need for it even though it was also false what you were saying. I don’t know how you’ve been now since I myself haven’t seen much of yourself on the help chat or OOC chat but that’s just me.

that’s why I’ve gone neutral.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hell no youre a minge!

Jk ❤, i do like you Callum, youre an Amazing guy and incredibly funny and Nice. The Thing is as youve proven you cant keep holding on to what you got got too long, youve been a sergeant what? 3 times in a short time span of not too long, and corporal several other times.

I'd honestly have No problem seeing you as staff in any way, despite it seems to be hard for you to hold on to something, for a longer periode of time.

Neutral from me

Deleted member 5920

You lose your temper sometimes also I've seen you break 3.4 a few times.

However most of the time you'd make a great staff member.

Reaction score
When I was dealing with you as a staff member, you always had an attitude around you and always seemed cocky. Don't get me wrong, you're a great guy but I don't think you possess the correct qualities. You've never had a grasp of rule 3.4 and always refused to be the one in the wrong.

But who cares right? They're desperate for staff.

Reaction score
+Support
This man has stopped me from breaking the rules at times, he has the right personality and traits to be an enforcer.

Deleted member 5577

he can be very helpful, give disapproving looks when someone is breaking the rules and helped me figure out if a clubcard was right for me

Reaction score
I've always liked you Callum but I think your time for staff has passed. Before you were always really kind, caring and seemed to genuinely be interested in the server but recently all I've seen is you giving attitude, doing really stupid shit in RP and having a fat moan in reports. Clean up your attitude and you'd probably be alright but for now, I can't see it.

My opinion is completely irrelevant now though so you may get it anyway, report count list is pretty dead right now

Reaction score
Back to what I said about you acting like an entitled brat and having an attitude issue. You said "Exucse me, I disagree". Look at this video

Reaction score
I get your point here @Aquaa but let's be honest my guy is just tryna roleplay and people are fucking about. And aint this vid like over a year old how can you let this define someone staff team didn't let @Super_ s demotion stop him from getting staff again, they didn't let Atomic's 1 incident of no clip abuse get him demoted so why say no just because he used to act like this and lets be honest they let @Mango, @nutrient10, royhb and Tom hill have staff not tryna say they were bad but lets be honest tom hill always minging around although it was fun he was staff and was going a bit over the line. As for mango and roy no offence to them both but they both seemed like they would have no chance and getting it at first and I was really surprised that they got it and as for nutrient IMO he's a nonamer and I pretty much had 0 idea who he was when he was accepted. Now personally for me, I feel when I used to play I wasnt a big fan of Byford in-game as I found he was always annoying as he would always complain when we were tryna have fun but tbf we were minging now I havnt played perp for a number of months but maybe he has changed and TBH I wish all the best with this Callum as I feel you most likely have changed and could make a great addition to the staff team.

Reaction score
I don't see the problem in this video. A bunch of people are being inconsiderate to someone who's actually roleplaying on a roleplay server and Callum responded to it. I personally don't understand why acting like an idiot when someone happens to be roleplaying near you is allowed. I don't care what kind of RP is going on, you don't have to be an asshat like this, run into things which by the way is 3.15, I don't know about you but I remember this being heavily enforced back in the day, especially in pursuits.

Reaction score
I think Callum has definitely got the skills, I do just wonder however if he has the temper and behavior.

In front of me, Callum, has always been communicative, helpful, friendly, everything he says he is. His eagerness shows, he is active on the server as a whole, and he knows the rules well enough to enforce them. Also, look at his application, and he seems like a suitable candidate, in my eyes at least. I think Callum can surprise us with his skills and knowledge. +1 from me.

Reaction score
aero litttttttttttttterally posted this video yesterday on this thread and it got removed I don't get why people think one video from like 2018 of Callum complaining cuz people are ruining his attempt at RP should mean he shouldn't be staff what about the hundreds of times we have complained at people cuz they wouldn't let us minge around but yet some of us still got staff?? some of the staff members there have been, were some of the biggest minges perp has ever seen but that didnt stop them from being allowed it. show me videos of Callum from 2019/2020 being like this then sure let it be taken into account but not something that is from like 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.