Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: PandaWarrior
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:53972757

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I am fluent in the rules and a week as helper has taught me to reflect on certain situations and learn from experiences, However the role of Helper was not particularly for me . Enforcer would be something for me to be able to contribute to the server, being able to ensure that the rules are being followed so that new players and regular ones can enjoy the many laughs and enjoyable fun that PERP has to offer. Something to help the new people who want to enjoy what PERP has to offer without being discouraged from playing due to the rule benders/breakers it will also help with player count remaining high. There are many times that I am available but there are no staff members to help a player and it discourages role play and encourages rule breaking until a member of staff comes online.

I have been on PERPheads for many years since 2013 with taking a few breaks due to certain things but I have always returned, I have a lot of experience and it's always nice to make new friends and see old faces, I have spent a lot of time on the server recently and I have excellent knowledge of the rules of PERPheads including the amended ones. I will always encourage people to make reports instead of fighting in the OOC or I will always aim to help new players with problems they are having with understanding the rules of the server or if they are having trouble with the mechanics of the game itself and how to do certain things I will never say no to a person that needs help with something we all had to start somewhere. I can remain impartial and show initiative and be empathetic of someone's needs, I do play as a cop most of the time but I also enjoy some passive RP and meeting new people and making new friends.

I have a pretty clean record considering how many years I have been in this community I feel that this shows I am able to follow the rules as a player myself, which I believe is a good attribute to have as a member of the staff team and setting a good example.

Qualities:
Server Rules: I have had plenty of time over the years to know what the rules of the server are and how they are enforced by staff members, I also know what the laws of the server are as I am a Sergeant within the Plpd I have also reflected and learned a lot of new things with the new Systems and Guides since being a helper which has helped me assist new players in their endeavours.

Professional: I am able to conduct myself in a professional manner, I am currently a Sergeant within the PLPD so this has allowed me to remain calm and professional during certain situations.

Friendly: I know people sometimes assume I'm not friendly because I'm Scottish but once people actually get to know me they know I am a sound guy.

Feedback is always appreciated.

I have reflected and believe that I can do better. Let me show you I am suitable for this role.

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✔
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record. ✔
  • You must have extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. ✔
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. ✔ (Got a new one for Christmas so I don't sound like a robot anymore)
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak server. ✔ I'm on TS when I need to be and I can be more active
As always feedback is appreciated.

Reaction score
You just got demoted from helper because you keep breaking the server rules and just because it is not on your record it should still count as
  • "No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)"

but if that does not count then.

-Support
Childish person acting like every other rule breaker on the server. I have only seen you break server rules and get your messages deleted in ooc multiple times for metagaming and other rule breaks. Then of course the thing you did as a supervisor to me that I am not sure I can talk about here.

Status
Not open for further replies.