The HitMan's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:The HitMan

IN-GAME NAME:Callum Byford

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:97141976

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Information about me: Hello, my name is Callum, I joined the server in September of 2015. When I first joined the server I was very shy and quiet, which meant I never really
spoke to anyone. This would result in me staying away from certain jobs as I felt like I would not be able to cope with them, I was always interested in joining the Police Department
ever since I joined, so I built up the courage to join, once I did join my confidence began to improve and I started to get more involved with the community via the Police. I will sometimes give directions to a certain place/give the person a lift if they can't find it. I have also visited people in-game so that I can help them if they are in a spot of bother.
I am able to follow and abide by the rules while playing on the server as I do keep up to date with them, I do try my best to follow them, however on an occasion I may break one
of which I fully understand, this means I can then learn from this mistake so that I can improve for the Future.
I want to become an Enforcer so that I can assist the staff team with the role they play on the server and to also to guide newcomers to the server, this could be in the form of
teaching them some of the most important rules and also how they can start off or even become a certain job. I do try to help new players by telling them where a certain location place is
or how to use a certain job function, I respond to questions that are asked in the Help Chat as well. I always make in-game reports if I see a rule break and also inform the person that they should stop what they are doing so that they don't get themselves into trouble.
Within administrative sits I always listen and comply with the member of staff that is in it and always try to make it run as smooth as possible, this is by telling the truth at all time, providing evidence such as Videos or Pictures and listening to Staff Member while in the sit.

Some of the key qualities that I have are:
Communication:
I always talk with members of the community whether it be in-game or on the forums.
Teamwork: No matter what job I'm in I always work with other members of the team so that tasks can be completed quickly and efficiently. This also allows the members to share any concerns or improvements they may have, this then allows me to improve what service i'm giving.
Patience: This is very important to keep a cool head during situations, this so that it can be dealt with in a suitable manner.
Friendly and Approachable: I think that people are able to ask me any questions they may regarding the PD or anything else.
I always follow any task/order/command that is given to me and complete it on a professional manner.

My Warnings-
6ea5bdff6b94dabb40415cd45b7b059e.png

My Ban:
525bb337ef6ef09a6b8aa4f9fdcb8ed6.png

Recommendations:
https://perpheads.com/threads/hitman-callum-byford.23441/
https://perpheads.com/threads/recommendation-for-callum-byford-good-rp.23347/
https://perpheads.com/threads/multiple-recommendations-on-those-who-need-it.19058/
https://perpheads.com/threads/callum-byford.14999/
https://perpheads.com/threads/callum-byford-thehitman.13743/
https://perpheads.com/threads/the-hitman-callum.12552/
https://perpheads.com/threads/the-hitman.12452/
https://perpheads.com/threads/recommendation-for-hitman-callum.12447/

Your time played on the server must be at least one week: Mine is 2 months
No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server: I have not recently got any warnings or bans.
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them: I can.
You must have access to and use a microphone: I do.
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server: My activity has been improving over the past week.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for reading my Application. I'm also open to any feedback people may have.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice to see you apply for Enforcer mate. Really good friend but also a really good candidate for Enforcer, he knows the rules and laws to an extent to where he can enforce them.
Always willing to help out people on the server whether they are new or experienced I always see you helping people out when ever possible.
I have to give a huge +support on this application. Good luck buddy!

Reaction score
It finally happened! Never thought I'd see this coming. Callum is the perfect candidate for enforcer and I don't know why he hasn't applied before. Good knowledge of the rules, hardly any bans or warnings and I don't see anything wrong with giving him enforcer.

You have my full support,
good luck!

Reaction score
Perfect candidate for enforcer, don't see why he hasn't applied. His rule knowledge is fantastic, and his general behaviour in the community is great. Not only is callum a great friend to me but also others in the community new and old. He always does his best to help out players.
Best of luck with your application.

Reaction score
I've known you for a long time and, despite me being inactive lately, I can safely say that you don't have any down sides to becoming an enforcer. The only thing I could call is you being very inconsistent when it comes about activity. I think I can recall a leaving post you made a few months ago. This shouldn't really affect your chances on becoming enforcer though, since if you can show us you will stay active this time all should be good

Reaction score
I have to 100% support this! Callum is the perfect candidate for Enforcer: His rule knowledge is excellent, his law knowledge and RP as Police is absolutely fantastic, and to top it all off: Callum is such an extremely friendly; he is great to have a laugh and a bit of banter with. Callum is such a pleasure to RP with and he would make the perfect candidate for Enforcer.

Best of luck mate! ;)

Reaction score
Callum

One of the best candidates for enforcer there is right now. He truly deserves to carry the role of a enforcer. I've had multiple situations with callum, that were stressfull and impulsive, however Callum always seem to stay calm and relaxed. next to that, i think that everyone agrees with me when i say he is very kind and polite to (almost) everyone. I would love to see him as enforcer!

Good luck and support!

Reaction score
I've experienced a lot with you lately. I do believe that you have the material to become an enforcer, in which I could not support you even more than I am. You have great knowledge of the rules and the way things work. Throughout your application process, I will supporting you.

+Support!

Reaction score
Callum is a good candidate for enforcer, he is very active and has extensive rules and law knowledge. Whenever I see Callum he is friendly and welcoming especially of new players and he is always willing to teach others how to do things. I feel that he would make a good enforcer and you have my support.

If you get accepted get a voice changer as everyone will mix us up x

Reaction score
Callum,

I feel as if you'd be a good enforcer candidate if you didn't have such a short temper, you get annoyed very quickly at the slightest things, If you can prove you aren't short tempered anymore i'd happily support this application but for now I can not support this.

Best of luck anyways.

Reaction score
Personally don't see why Callum shouldn't already be an enforcer. He is an excellent candidate, and an excellent member of the community. He abides to all rules on the server, while of course having a bit of fun here and there. He knows when and when not to have a joke during different situations, and from situations related to the police he acts professionally and calm throughout.

+Support from moi

Ayjay

Reaction score
Callum is one of few people within this community who I look at and I feel could fit in to the role of Enforcer - I think the issue is, sometimes he isn't the most vocal of people but once you get to know him you realize what a funny, great guy he is.
If he does not get enforcer, I really do see something wrong - He should be given a chance to prove himself, and I know for a fact it will not be a bad decision. I support this application completely.

I really do wish you the best of luck.

I+i+give+this+a+advertisement+my+approval+mrs+_49e309ade1f937d8d162043490fc739f.jpg

Deleted member 5193

I guess seeing as I don't play anymore my opinion could be a little out of date, but I've gotta speak my mind here anyway. When I was quite new to the community, two of the senior staff members decided to steal cop cars and run riot around the city. We, as cops, chased them around the map until they crashed at the Suburbs off ramp. When you'd hopped out of your vehicle and realised what exactly was going on, you (obviously disagreeing with the situation) got into your car, drove past a bunch of officers almost running one over and refused to follow the command of officers higher then you. You drove off towards Suburbs and then went back to city and resigned.

I spoke to you after this and you explained how you got pretty pissed off that senior staff weren't being serious, which is fair enough. But what would worry me about seeing you become enforcer is if this happened again. If someone annoyed you in a sit, are you going to react the same way? I'm not going to disagree or -Support this, there's no point. You could've changed in the months that have passed, but I wanted to leave my concern here else people may not realise.

I'm expecting the dumb and disagree ratings for this, but sometimes you just have to step in. Good luck Hit man.

Reaction score
Callum is a Very ideal candidate for Enforcer as he is

Helpful
Knows rules and laws

Reaction score
Friendly, likeable and sensible; Callum is a superb candidate for enforcer and definitely proves this from his activity within the server to his ability to inform others about rules in a very professional manner.

+support

Status
Not open for further replies.