Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ENFORCER APPLICATION
______________________________________________________________________________________

STEAM NAME:

My steam name is [PH] Captain currently.

IN-GAME NAME:

My in-game name is currently “Adalyn Mitchell”.

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:0:83150437

I am currently 15 years of age.

United States

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I want to be an enforcer because I believe I can make a difference to the server in many ways. I have been with Perpheads for almost a year, or so. I’ve gained wellness, and I am a more experienced player. I love the server, and I believe every person should like the server too. The rank is a challenging job, but such a very honoring job at the same time. I believe every person, no matter what should have the experience of having fun on the server. I’ve experienced some rule breakers before in the server, and believe that it should be dealt with. General staff members are so encouraging. I want to be an enforcer to help the ones that really need it. Breaking the rules isn’t tolerated on my list. I want to lend the server a big hand, starting with the rank Enforcer. I believe, that I can definitely make a change, one that everyone shall experience.

People join the server every day, wanting to experience the best. I don’t want them to get on the wrong foot because of the people that don’t have any attention to role-play. Like I’ve already stated, Enforcers have a delightful job but also a complicated job. Perpheads has been so great in so many ways. I am a Senior Officer in the Police Department, and I’m planning to continue to grow in the Police Department. I have great knowledge of the laws, and server rules, and ready to enforce them.

ABOUT YOU:

My name is Preston, I am a 15 year old living in the United States at the moment. I’ve always enjoyed technology, and gaming upon the internet. I currently attend high school, and I’m in 9th grade. I’m very Friendly, and love to meet new people. I love to help others, and make sure everyone enjoys life. :)

EXPERIENCES WITH STAFFING:

I am a experienced staff member. I have staffed with a server before known as HELLZONE PERP. I didn't enjoy staffing with them, and soon resigned and came to PERPHEADS. I have staffed on a total of 2 other servers, in the game mode. I enjoy staffing, it makes me happy! I have lots of experience.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK?

Yes, I am very active on the TeamSpeak server, this isn’t an issue.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

No, I do not have anything else to say besides I hope you enjoyed my application. I’ve made other applications, and I know that I have applied a lot, sorry. :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
I support this application.. While this is not the best application I have seen, I think that Adalyn is a good, very active player that never breaks the rules, and spends a lot of time as a police officer keeping it straight, and I think that it would be a good choice to give Captain a chance as enforcer, and I think that he will do the server good.

Reaction score
Not many replies? Time for mine then.

I quite like the application to be honest, I think I'll be neutral here.
I've seen you around quite a few times on the teamspeak & IG, and you seem to be a very calm individual with a professional attitude. I don't know much about your rule & law knowledge, but I don't think you'd apply for Enforcer if you didn't trust your own knowledge of said things.

Good Luck!

EDIT:
I just noticed, that your forum activity & join date aren't as good as I thaught, changed my mind to neutral.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think your a good person to play with and you can also be very friendly, I just don't think you're ready to be in a position to administrate here considering you just joined this community a month ago. Another thing that will be making me -Supporting is your age. In my opinion I want a staff member that has the same maturity level as myself so we can always go on about the administration situations correctly. Nothing personal I just don't think your ready @Captain !

Jay

Reaction score
Neutral +/-
Reasoning is: Your good to RP with and friendly with helping new people in all but you should most likely get more experience with The server Like more playtime, use help chat more often ect.

Reaction score
Neutral, I think you're a nice guy but I rarely see you anywhere, and also you only joined the community a couple of months ago. I suggest hang around for a little longer so that you get well known and then apply.

Reaction score
I don't know you that much, however, I have heard that you are nice and calm in situations so I will stay neutral

Reaction score
I'll remain neutral, I see you around quite a lot playing as a police officer, and you do quite a good job. However I think you should still wait a bit more before giving this a shot, show to more people that you can take charge of situations where patience and taking charge is key. However you're active on teamspeak and in-game which is great. Good luck.

Reaction score
I am currently neutral due to your last was written on the 3th of August and it stated this:

Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are currently ready for this position, you should wait a while before reapplying.

I know you want it badly but just wait or make an extensive one on why you should it do it now as the staff don't think you are ready.

Sorry, just keep positive and keep your activity and proof yourself!

Reaction score
I am going to have to -Support this

-Rarely see you with help chat and ooc
-Have not seen you in ts when I have been there
-You seem unmature for enforcer

Last edited:
Reaction score
I feel you have a good reputation on the forums but are less known in-game. For this reason I can't make a proper decision whether to support this application but good luck however.

Reaction score
I've not seen you in Help Chat and Teamspeak enough to tell that you are active enough there. Rarely see you anywhere around. As this is already your third application, please wait 1-3 months and get yourself known. You are rushing it too much.

Reaction score
I'd just like to point out that you no longer meet the requirements to become an Enforcer. Better luck next time?

Reaction score
Application Closed and Moved

User no longer meets the requirements after receiving a recent warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.