[PH] Captain's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Mfu7NbrfusjBtZUtKAKNVpplaSIO7WBO21_diSDrTkNzl9RlZT-bveTHZqTCZ1MN44ev7T3JxPo0KmWqeazKmUoTsnkeYGupn-P3eR9SVBcVERRhl66tkRw91q2R65u2G04ekS2v

STEAM NAME: My steam name is [PH] Captain.

IN-GAME NAME: My in-game name is Madelyn Faye.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:83150437

AGE: I am 15 years of age, turning 16 in September of 2017.

rHUaam_7vg-V-7FAe_3yCsp-0aw-ejTki6V6rNL2CY3aDwFCBlXhnqSegcr3vhwaJqm7qinHnbfe-DyIKtSKpsJ15zAdMAEtE8SaK_HWDSRhcHqD9K8QPwS9ptStQKUXZJisopdN

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Since I have been here with the perpheads community, I’ve experienced a lot of things and have been through a lot of things as well. Since I joined the community back in early 2015 I’ve grown and done a lot of things while here. All ranging from a different variety of situations here.

I want to be an enforcer to help enhance the experience that everyone should get while in the perpheads server. Since I’ve been here, I’ve experienced rule breakers and people interrupting their “serious” roleplay. I want to be an enforcer to help make changes to the things that may come upon the community or the servers itself. I am usually on the server around midnight for me, and there are rarely any players on, but at this time there are a lot of rule breakers on the server that interrupt the roleplay within the server itself with the players.

I have respect for everyone here within the perpheads community, even the ones that don’t tend to follow the rules. I love to help others within the help chat of the server, and the issues they may be having in the server. I really truly do believe that I am suitable for this position within the server. I want to grow within the community itself, and make a change that can be noticed. I want to help and do things that can and will most likely inspire others. I've been playing roleplay for a while now, and it's one of my favorites. My playtime within the community is very extensive as well.

I did have a bit of inactivity within the server(s) due to an accident that occurred within my family and I am very sorry about that matter. Which that playtime that was lost has been gained back within the community.
ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I am active on the teamspeak server a lot, more than often.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I do not have anything else to say.

DATE OF APPLICATION: Sunday, January 15, 2017.

rHUaam_7vg-V-7FAe_3yCsp-0aw-ejTki6V6rNL2CY3aDwFCBlXhnqSegcr3vhwaJqm7qinHnbfe-DyIKtSKpsJ15zAdMAEtE8SaK_HWDSRhcHqD9K8QPwS9ptStQKUXZJisopdN

REQUIREMENTS
  1. [✓] Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. [✓] No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. [✓] You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. [✓] You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. [✓] You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
- All requirements listed above with a check mark have been met.

Status
Not open for further replies.