Car Bomb Suggestion

Reaction score
Main Idea: Buff The Car Bombs!

Full description of the idea: Well firstly, after all of the bullshit you will go through most likely,your friends die you get raided mugged and then eventually you get the reason to carbomb the guy after ages getting his description finding that he is the car owner and then you can carbomb him thing is it doesnt even kill him instantly + DNA is found AND STILL REVIVEABLE? and for the main part that doesnt make sense. it doesnt stage the car so waste of 15k pretty much?

Why should it be added?: The car bomb is completely useless right now if it doesn't stage the car ,doesn't kill the guy and still DNA found and revive able.what's the point just take a pistol and 1tap him instead

Pros:
1. Car Bombs will be used more often cause they will actually do something.
2. Would improve roleplay in more realistic way.

*Theres more but i cba typing all of it lmao*

Cons: none that i can think about.

Last edited:
Reaction score
that's why you make sure to finish the cunt when you carbombed him just to show dominace

Reaction score
I believe the main issue with DNA being found after a car bomb was that source engine works that way. If a DNA system is based on proximity of the kill then a car bomb will most certainly leave DNA

Reaction score
It should go back to the way it was before when it actually blew up the car. Now it is useless and nobody uses them.

Reaction score
I believe the main issue with DNA being found after a car bomb was that source engine works that way. If a DNA system is based on proximity of the kill then a car bomb will most certainly leave DNA
What has this to do with how source engine works? It's coded in by fredy how the DNA system works, i assume it registers who placed the bomb and when someone gets killed the DNA scanner can read this. No idea what you mean with proximity of the kill either...

Reaction score
Lol dna off a car bomb? Thats a good meme.

when i first got banned/warned i car bombed a guy for no reason, the police still found DNA of me carbombing them. A carbomb creates a fire, from fire you cant get DNA unless you have some advance technology. A fire that is caused by a car crash or just a simple molotov gives 0% dna, just says nothing on there when you try to get dna, doesnt even pop up yet they are in the server still.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg