Carry weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Carry weight adjustments

Short explanation (in notes):
- Adjusting the current carrying weight.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
The current carrying weight is too big and people take use of it. People are carrying stuff that arent possible to carry at the same time. If this could change it would bring down the abusing that the carrying weight currently has.

Optional additions:
- The carrying weight can be decreased to something like 75-100kg to make it more realistic.
- The item's weight can be adjusted in a way that people wont abuse props.
- About the large props I have some ideas that can sort that out so people wont keep it on them:
  1. The large props can weigh just a little less the max so people wont be able to carry more stuff on them when setting up their home/base.
  2. The strenght gene can kick in at this point, that people will need a high strenght gene to be able to carry it.
  3. This idea might not work but im not fully sure. People can go to a gym-like place to workout? I really dont think this idea will work because a gym will require alot, and I mean alot of work.

If people can come up with more ways to make this idea work the way people want it to work it will be very appreciated.

Reaction score
I see where you are coming from but does it really matter? How many times have you been lost out because someone is carrying a stove and a couch? I don't see how it would impact the game so im going to stay:
-/+ Neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.