CDU - For a brighter tomorrow

Reaction score
Introduction:

Hello, fellow citizens of Paralake. We are the CDU and we would like our candidates to run for the seats of the upcoming City Council. But for that, my friends, we need your help! How you can, will be explained in the following part.

What CDU stands for:

The name CDU is just a short version of the 3 words:

Capitalistic: We believe that capitalism is the best way to reach infinite wealth for the citizen of Paralake. It gives everyone the chances he deserves in Paralake. If you work, it says you will be rewarded. What you wanna do is your business and that's something no one should be allowed to tell you.

Democratic: Only a by the majority choose government is able to stand for the people, and that's what we are going to do. We will be the front line of your requests, questions, complaints, fears. It is an honour to speak for his fellow citizen and that is what we are interested in doing.

Union: A man or woman can build a house, with enough time and resources. But only a group of people can build a town. And if you want to build a town, you need even more people for it. The city is standing, but keeping it from breaking is something, not many people are capable of. A group is another thing. That's why we don't go out there, standing one by one for our beliefs, but as a union.
We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

What our union goals are:

• Due to our capitalistic beliefs, we are against policies that will control the way labour in the city will be done. It is not acceptable to do anything that will crush the little, defenceless businesses from the government's ideas on how work should be done.
  • Community work is important, as we need to make sure that young, hopeful immigrants of Paralake are taken into the community, know their rights and restrictions, given by the laws of our city council, and are getting accepted as a part of our society.
  • The governmental restriction is another great idea we are interested in as a part of our goals. The government or city council should be considering the safety, wealth and economic growth as their only obligations.

What our individual's goals are:

Each indidividual that stands in the name of our union also stands for our union goals. They are allowed to have their own additions for what they are gonna stand. Our candidates are:

Contact info: Phone Number: 181-3527
E-Mail: [email protected]

I want to make sure in addition to our union goals, that the penal code will be updated in the areas of weapon modifications and traffic laws.
  • Way too many traffic laws are too unclear what they actually mean and when they can be enforced. Especially re-offenders of traffic crimes should get a much higher punishment. Therefore I want to build up all laws under the section 12.
  • I also said a word about weapon modifications. I believe that they are a good thing until their purpose is to hide your intentions or the use of them at all. That will be another major part which I will fight for.
I would also try to get up an either governmental controlled or CDU controlled fund system, which rewards people for services to the public and especially who help new citizen without getting any benefit out of it. The idea is that we get donations for this cause, lay it aside and if someone requests such money, tells us what he did and proves it, he will be given money out this funds. How much will be a case to case discussion in the council itself
7Ro9DH7.jpg
Put this into your signature to help us spread our message:
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7Ro9DH7.jpg[/IMG]
If you want to join, simply contact our management. They will instruct you how to become a member. Our E-Mail is: [email protected] (PM)

Our contacts:

If you find anything unclear, you can always contact us our or representatives over the contacts they played out. If you have any questions not going directly to a member, please send us an E-Mail:
[email protected] (PM)