Map Suggestion Change Bazaar shop Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea: V1 Bazaar shop positions in V5

Full description of the idea: V5 Should have V1 Positions for bazaar shops

Why should it be added?: Nostalgia, Gives Paralake another taste instead of a repeated version of v2,3 and 4.

Pros: People can enjoy a new taste of paralake instead of a repeated version of previous maps

Cons: none

*Other additions: [list here]

JRW

Reaction score
i think personally bazaar is too outdated to be repaired, i think they should completely revamp into a big shopping centre with 2 floors, a lot of glass, a lot of automatic doors. with a small back room where you can do ur business

Reaction score
Let me use Google slides and see what you think of the idea I have for your idea then.
EDIT: Just realised how difficult that'd be to make in google slides, I have visioned it though.

Reaction score
I honestly think making it like a mini shopping mall similar to the looks of car dealer would be fucking sick, it really is outdated and I think it should be one of the focuses in the next map

Reaction score
+Support
Revamp it completely into a small shopping centre with different shops init, with two floors!
Maybe make it like the cardealer is part of the shopping centre idk?

Reaction score
If I could put like on this post, I would, That is exactly what I had in mind

Reaction score
I remember how fucking stupidly easy it was to defend V1 bazaar shops due to their being a single entrance. I dunno dude.

I fully support the idea of the bazaar being converted into a mall, maybe it could have some “large” windowed shops on a second floor?

Status
Not open for further replies.