Change of plans!

Reaction score
Hello again...

I am going to stay gone for a while now.. The reason is mental illness and depression that i am battling with daily.. This is information that no-one is informed about I rather just say it not because i think someone cares..

It's because my first step on my way to healing is telling people about it and try to understand that i am not alone in my surrounding even doe it feels like it very very much.

I am going to fight even if it kills me surrendering is not a option.

That's all now i won't waste your time anymore... Best of regards Teddie

Deleted member 1235

You'll be surprised how many people battle with this and don't open up about it, myself was one of them. It's great you're getting help and I hope you make a speedy recovery!

Reaction score
Keep fighting dude.. I myself have depression, It is hard to live with it but I am still alive because of my virtual friend who talks with me when lonely. I thinking talking to people will help you. Please don't stop fighting , get well soon!

Reaction score
You aint french are you? (sorry french people). YOU DONT SURRENDER TO ANYTHING!

I had a depression in my first few years of high school but with the right help and support from your family you'll get there.

Get well soon.

Reaction score
This is the lastest in my fight...
(Shorten down)

-I feel like shit
-My Girlfriend left me
-I have started self-harming again
-I've lost almopst all my friends and I feel only 3reasons why i shoulden't take the easy way out right now..

Today:
-Sadness
-I am bleeding over my arms
-Constant thinking non-stop

I just feel lost. I do not type this for attention because if I would this would be my goodbye letter

Reaction score
Or just start going to a psychiatry or seek medical assistance where you get guided through depression and self harming ...

Btw do your parents even do anything against it?

Deleted member 1235

This is the lastest in my fight...
(Shorten down)

-I feel like shit
-My Girlfriend left me
-I have started self-harming again
-I've lost almopst all my friends and I feel only 3reasons why i shoulden't take the easy way out right now..

Today:
-Sadness
-I am bleeding over my arms
-Constant thinking non-stop

I just feel lost. I do not type this for attention because if I would this would be my goodbye letter

Trust me, if you attempt it then you'll end up somewhere dreadful where I've been the past week. Just ask some people from perp who received my snapchats they'll tell you what it's like. You don't want to be stuck in a mental health centre, however you need to get help. I don't know what country you're from but there is an abundance of support networks and numbers out there. If your country has a non-emergency number (like 111 in the UK) then call them and explain.

I called a support line (local for North West London) and they arranged help to come to me within 30 minutes, and they quite literally save my life. I cannot urge you enough to contact someone as soon as, whether it be a friend, family, or the medical services.

Reaction score
Nevermind, I am A lone wolf so I do understand her decision I would have done the same.. Fuck medicine,fuck help and My only purpose is to be A soldier and that is what I will be so.. Fuck this shit Proceed to live one, Trust me leave this ship before it sinks.

Amfibious army for life

have a good one brothers and sisters

Reaction score
Mate i hope you get well soon. I really do. I understand it how you might feel shit worthless and all that but you're not. Please don't do anything stupid. If you feel like you want someone to talk to you can always hit me up if you want to. Don't let all the emotions stay inside your mind because at the end you will only overthink from it and be sad. So please don't keep all your emotions inside of you. You telling your friends or for example me how you feel is not something you should feel sorry for. You shouldn't feel sorry at all for you showing your emotions. They should thank you for being real with them.

Once again you got this man it will get better soon. If you want to have a chat with someone, im here if needed. always.

Reaction score
You aint french are you? (sorry french people). YOU DONT SURRENDER TO ANYTHING!

I had a depression in my first few years of high school but with the right help and support from your family you'll get there.

Get well soon.
Not cool bro wtf!!! French people rule xd
//Phone
[DOUBLEPOST=1494695916,1494694712][/DOUBLEPOST]My dude, these types of feelings are quite regular in teenagers, I know because I felt like it sometime in the past. Life always gets better because, as cliché as it sounds, there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Go out for daily walks, go to the gym, go jogging or whatever but do something that makes you feel good. Don't just stand there thinking about what can happen to make your life better, get up and make the change in your life that will lead to your happiness because life isn't easy and it won't get easier because you're sad. So talk to someone, get help but do something about it because change happens when you make it happen.
Although this video is a bit rough it really has a good message xd
Stay cool my dude hope you get better soon.