First thing you'll do after Lockdown

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

So for the majority of us, we're currently living in some form of lockdown. It ranges from country to country but it's fair to say for a lot of us, our daily lives are very different to what they were only a few months ago.

With many schools, universities, workplaces, restaurants, shops, cinemas, gyms etc closed. A lot of us aren't even allowed out to go see family or friends.

Once this lockdown ends, I'm curious as to what's the first thing you guys are going to do?

For starters I'm going to go visit my grandma, who's 85, lives alone and who I haven't seen since the 30th December 2019. None of my family have been able to see her for over 3 weeks now and it saddens me that she doesn't get to see another person's face for such a long time.

In the slightly longer term, I plan on returning to London as soon as possible, having my friends over for some pres and then hitting the lights of Soho. I also Wana go shopping, cinema and eat out. These were all things I took for granted, and when they're suddenly taken away from you, you realise just how lucky we were to have them.

So guys, what's your post lockdown plan?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hang out with friends @ Lincoln road on the beach and get my dick wet cus lord knows this quarantine is depriving me and I'm starting to get excited when you post on instagram.

those plumpy fucking cheeks

Deleted member 1235

Lockdowns forced me to go online. Give it another week and everyone's will be getting the 'wyd' text at 2am :oops:

Reaction score
Or be like me and dai and just shave ur head

Deleted member 1235

Her brother wants her for himself