Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Change cheapest cars

Short explanation (in notes):
- Change cheapest cars to low-end modern vehicles
- Make Mini, F100 and VW Beetle a bit better and much more expensive
Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
In our society, having a car from the 60s is really impressive and hard because they are an investment for the one owning it. People respect people who own 60s beetles because they're so old. (In most cases) So, on this server owning such a retro car should he a thing you can do to look cool, not get laughed at. These cars have stood the test of time for a reason, let's maybe give the a little respect y'know?
Optional additions:
-Vehicles I'd suggest to become the new low-ends
-Chrysler PT Cruiser
-Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart
-A pickup truck (not too familiar with them)

I completely agree.
The times I wanted to buy one of the cheapest cars I've re-thought and said to myself, I would just be laughed at due to its ludicrous slow speed and low price.
Now again I have a 1.2 million $ car from quite a while back just so I can look somewhat cool and stylish, and it's a piss poor experience having to grind your way up to millions just so you can have a car that won't be laughed at.
By far the best suggestion yet. Hope it gets implemented.

BMW 507 for life.
Mini and Beetle 4ever

I completely agree.
The times I wanted to buy one of the cheapest cars I've re-thought and said to myself, I would just be laughed at due to its ludicrous slow speed and low price.
Now again I have a 1.2 million $ car from quite a while back just so I can look somewhat cool and stylish, and it's a piss poor experience having to grind your way up to millions just so you can have a car that won't be laughed at.
By far the best suggestion yet. Hope it gets implemented.

BMW 507 for life.
Mini and Beetle 4ever

Not entirely what I'm suggesting, I'm still suggesting we have a "laugh at" car, but it should correspond to the same ones we have in real life. As a person who goes to vintage car shoes from time to time, its really damn impressive to see these things still working, and their value today. It's a humbling experience, way more than seeing a Lamborghini or Bugatti, these cars are a part of history and youve gotta respect that, even if they kinda suck by today's standards.
[DOUBLEPOST=1464004833,1464004549][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not entirely what I'm suggesting, I'm still suggesting we have a "laugh at" car, but it should correspond to the same ones we have in real life. As a person who goes to vintage car shoes from time to time, its really damn impressive to see these things still working, and their value today. It's a humbling experience, way more than seeing a Lamborghini or Bugatti, these cars are a part of history and youve gotta respect that, even if they kinda suck by today's standards.
Can't comment, on mobile. @WildFire Keep in mind I'm suggesting we bump the vintage cars up to the 300-400 range because they're so old, so people have to work to get that vintage respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back