Updating vehicles

Reaction score
Regarding the Aston Martin V12 Vantage - What alterations have you made if you don't mind me asking?

Because currently it has the turning circle of a Boeing 343 and it makes me sad

User0

The Dodge Ram SRT10 for firemen the first responder has a slow top speed and acceleration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I do believe the 1997 honda civic type r needs a speed boost. I have upgraded it twice and noticed a little bit of acceleration difference. (just make it a bit faster please)

Reaction score
Bugatti Veyron SS is now useless. Steering is not good anymore. WHen you presses the brakes the car will just slide. Seems like i bought a BMW m3 for 6.3millions

Reaction score
BMW 507's tyres go inside the ground sometimes when you drive up or down the highway ramps and makes the car uncontrollable.

Reaction score
Sorry Stephen, but I think you need to re-do the F100. The suspension is well too stiff, the steering needs to be a bit more sensitive, and should go more than 30 mph. Sorry about it, but in my opinion it has to be said.

Reaction score
The dodge charger acceleration is slower. I really don't want to sell this to get another one.

Reaction score
The Dodge Charger 2012 srt8. There are a few problems with it, and i understand its green.

1. It's like a brick on ice, it can't go fast at all and when it goes around 80 mph it stars shaking like it couldn't handle 81 mph. The crow victoria is almost as fast as the charger 2012. Sometimes i have a feeling that it's slower than the cop version. Its acceleration sucks, for a 2 ton car ( about 4360 lb)
  2. The "drifting" is horrible, but sometimes really good.
  3. Steering is... your death. The charger can't handle highway turns and the tunnel. If i go 70-80 mph it just goes out of control and to the other side of the highway or in anything else. And boom all the cops are after you. The only way to take a corner is by going 30-50 mph, meaning that the cop version is a lot better in steering.
  4. The car is just so horrifying that it's hard for me to explain, it would be better if you drove it yourself.
  5. The upgrade for 200k is only for 5 mph extra.

For a car that's $510k (0% Taxes) i think it should do a lot better then that. Cars that are around 400k are better than the charger in everything. I put in a lot of effort in this car, just to realize that its a piece of garbage. Its too slow, steering sucks, and has a slower acceleration than the mini cooper (Maybe not true).

In my opinion if it's so bad it should be cheaper. Anyways to know how bad it is i recommend trying to drive it for about 5 minutes in Paralake.

:Update.

The car is SHIT. takes 6 seconds to do 60mph about 10 seconds to barely do 70 and 11 to do 75 which it has a hard time to handle. Steering is 50/50 good, drifting is gone. TL : DR Is SHIT i would never pay 510k for this piece of shit.

Update: The cop car is 2x times better, it goes from 0 to 60 in about 4-5 seconds.
Does 90 mph.

I bought that car to out run the cops, i knew it wasn't faster, but it could drift.
Now its shit compared to the cop version. This is bullshit

Was wrong can only go 65mph.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think the 918 spyder needs some tweaking, besides the fact that i think a double upgraded 4.5m car should go faster than 125mph... :/. The high speeds steering is terrible now, the way it used to be was perfect now I just can't go around the corners anymore. I'd also like to add you mentioned you would perhaps slightly nerf this car. Instead you made it the worst car for its money in it's price range. you lowed my top-speed my 30mph and made unable to corner around the highway.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Honestly guys this is what I feel about this; You have to understand that you have super cars and you're asking for more? Seriously if they go past 100 you're fine you wont get caught by police and nothing will bother you... It's not about how fast it can go its how balanced it is.

Reaction score
Is there going to be any changes to the Evo X?
I found a bug with it the other day that when you puncture the tyres it accelerates from 0-80 in about 1 second.

Reaction score
BMW M5 (One that cost 920k) has some problem with the brakes you might wanna check it out because it's like the car sliding on black ice and you can't really powerslide. Also when the tires are popped it's hard to control goes really slow and likes to turn to the right + hug walls.

Reaction score
The Nobel M600 goes 120 and has a slow acceleration.The Nobel costs 2,450,000.The Lamborghini Miura has a better acceleration and goes 125.The Miura costs 1,550,00 I think the Nobel needs a bit of a boost.To balance it out you could raise the price of the Nobels upgrades or increase the price of the car.Keep in mind both of these are both fixed cars.

Reaction score
The nissan GT-R SpecV's turning angle is extremely bad. If you keep turning to get out of the city garage you hit a wall since it can't turn properly