Cheating Ban times.

Reaction score
Wondered what everyones thoughts were on perma bans being given out to cheaters, in other games e.g. CSGO cheaters serve a 2 year ban and are welcomed back, not entirely by the community but they can continue to compete afterwards. Personally I think a person can change significantly within a 2 year spell and it would at times be a good idea to give them a second chance. This especially for previously well respected and liked members including Ben Lockwood and @Strobez just an example. Tell me what you think I guess.

@John Daymon is fat

Reaction score
is it possible for me to only rate agree for the last part

Reaction score
You're just saying this cuz ur gonna rage hack when you get back

M

Reaction score
well respected and liked
Zo_F0okEXyetZCoQEA_0ghRAqFsQqEOb10hELHnMGDE.png

Reaction score
No they're not, in CSGO it's really depending on the host of each event if it's not a major or so. We don't like cheaters they just gain a massive advantage and if they came back why would they even change, they chose to have a massive disregard to how we want the game to work. People often compare sports like sprinting and such with the ban system there and here, the thing is often there they dope themselves with asthma medicine which obviously will help them but in gaming cheating gives you a fat unfair advantage other than you just having bigger lungs or whatever it is.

Reaction score
I cheated back in CS 1.6, 10 years ago. Pretty sure it will remain VAC banned forever, i didn't know CS:GO is different?

O2XSVatgTS2LTQjrrTO65Q.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I cheated back in CS 1.6, 10 years ago. Pretty sure it will remain VAC banned forever, i didn't know CS:GO is different?

O2XSVatgTS2LTQjrrTO65Q.png
CSGO Pro leagues issue the player a 2 year ban and a VAC Ban, they are allowed to re-enter the pro scene on a different account after said time is over.
[DOUBLEPOST=1512236234,1512236002][/DOUBLEPOST]
You're just saying this cuz ur gonna rage hack when you get back
At this stage you dont even need to use anti-recoil :D laser beam mother fuckers

Reaction score
Overall, it depends on what cheats you use and how long you've been using them in my eyes. But, on the other, more dominant hand, they've paid for hacks to enhance there in game experience and gain unfair advantages over other players. And PERP, like other game modes, Involves gaining success at other peoples expense, and if you're using hacks to gain that success, you're effortlessly and selfishly ruining the game for others. So yes, a permanent ban is perfectly justifiable for hacking.

Reaction score
d, they've paid for hacks
Just saying that in any source game there are litteraly tonnes of free hacks
So yes, a permanent ban is perfectly justifiable for hacking.
while its true you ruin the other experiences for others imo you should be given a second chance, i mean in many cases you can take someones life, but you dont get a life sentence, just because you did something bad doesnt mean you should deserve a second chance, it depends on how long and how bad ofcourse but i understand why some people do it

Deleted member 4116

it would at times be a good idea to give them a second chance.
I can agree people can change over the course of 2 years, but maybe add something like an account whipe to cheaters after they have been unbanned? Or something along those lines. They might have made people lose drugs, guns ect. Things they had to grind for, so maybe an account wipe is good. So they know how it is to make people lose items because of unfair advantages.

Reaction score
I can agree people can change over the course of 2 years, but maybe add something like an account whipe to cheaters after they have been unbanned? Or something along those lines. They might have made people lose drugs, guns ect. Things they had to grind for, so maybe an account wipe is good. So they know how it is to make people lose items because of unfair advantages.
it depends really, some cheaters only cheat in a certain way that they do it to prevent loosing money, while others raid with fat aimlock and shit. for the latter id say a wipe is okay if they have been doing it alot, but for people who only use it 'passively' meh.

i feel personally cheaters deserve a second chance , but in the span of 4+months after a ban so its not as long as a real life sentence for fucking manslaughter