Chet Francisco’s Long Term VIP Solutions

Reaction score
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone on here is interested in purchasing long term premium for in game cash.

Benefits of Long-Term Premium:

- Cost Effective, hence why I’m offering a solution here, if you buy long term it will work out very cost effective when broken down into single months e.g. instead of paying 90k when you need a top up you’ve paid sub 50k a month with our long term plan.

- Enables you to further commit yourself to this great community of players for the long term future.

- Taking this approach allows you to directly impact the cash flow of Perp with a big influx of donations a) this supports them for doing a great job and b) more cash flow = more development hours, better innovations/quality updates.

- The flex of a) Having that many months of VIP which you can brag to your peers and rivals about and b) not having to deal with the faff of paying with IRL cash or sourcing it in game resulting in you waiting around for a seller and missing out on 2 planter batches when growing until you find a seller that isn’t charging an extortionate amount.

There isn’t a limit to how much I can buy - you tell me how long you want and I can sort it, there is no limit. if you’re interested please reply to this thread with how long you’d like and I will contact you directly to negotiate a price.

Looking forward to hearing your responses, will not be replying to anything other than interested individuals.

If you can share this post to anyone in your org who you think would be interested and has adequate affordability that would be great!

Chet Francisco

Last edited:
Reaction score
How much for 2 years of premium

$1,550,000

What time will you be on the server this evening?

Would you be open to 3 years if we negotiated further and lowered the average price per month?

Let me know your thoughts,

Chet

Reaction score
$1,550,000

What time will you be on the server this evening?

Would you be open to 3 years if we negotiated further and lowered the average price per month?

Let me know your thoughts,

Chet
He's a staff member, they have premium by default.

So first create a couple staff complaints on him, get him demoted and then you'll make banks!!

Reaction score
I was just asking out of curiosity, if anyone of my friends need premium for a long time I’ll make sure they come to you.

What if….hypothetically……my friend has 70 mill….how much is my referral cut :troll:

Reaction score
I was just asking out of curiosity, if anyone of my friends need premium for a long time I’ll make sure they come to you.

What if….hypothetically……my friend has 70 mill….how much is my referral cut :troll:
$1,50