Chrissy: October 2013 - March 2015

Reaction score
logo.png

Chrissy's Goodbye (version 2!)

Hi, it wasn't until earlier today whilst talking with @Swiper The Fox I realised how close my exams are and my coursework deadlines are even closer. I need to work harder and sadly, PERP gets in the way a little. Some people manage to balance work and play but I find it exceptionally hard. Therefore, I'll be leaving PERPHeads.
I made a little video to do the talking for me.

PH Members featured are @Jon Godinn ,@Trande ,@AyJay ,@MoronPipllyd ,@Ethan ,@Murtsley ,@Swiper The Fox ,@ChewKokLong420 ,@AaronD1234 ,@MrLewis ,@M0R3TANK1NG ,@Fexxe and @Pear.
EDIT: I forgot to tag @Alex_:D and his glorious neck.

Thank you for your time.
Chris Adamson
(Malvina Duddles/Simon Duddles/Chris Duddles/Chris Walters)

Last edited:

MattIs

Aha, see you soon mate! Make sure you hop on the teamspeak though, no coursework can stop the banter bus ;)
See you when you're back lad!

Trande

Bye bye, was a great time with you. Dunno what to write, since we will stay in touch anyway, so.. penis.

Reaction score
one of the few posts I hoped I'd never see, really sucks to see you leave chrissy man you are an awesome dude and will miss ya man. Remember I will still do blick 4 blick on insta and you will always be dat guy I knew from the nhs. Cya later m9

Also I feel your pain English speaking and listening exam this week and not really even finished fuck.

Reaction score
Oh my god, fucking hell! Who will now #jointhemovement????? Chrissy I honestly will miss you a lot even if you hated me sometimes it does not matter because you will always be my friend.

Reaction score
its like i live in the toilet the way i be shittin
I barely know you,
I have never met you in game,
I have heard your voice once,
I have never come in contact with you,
But there is still something, deep in my heart that tells me that you leaving is just wrong, no matter how long.

Hopefully when summer comes, these statemens will change.

You will be missed.

Deleted member 1235

I suppose this really sums up my attitude towards this
Now who can I shed my love of UKIP and our lord and saviour Nigel Farage Jesus Christ onto :( Only knew you for a few months but it was a great few months! Good luck with your exams and hope to stay in touch <3

Reaction score
Auf Wiedersehen Chris, I honestly hope I can see you again in the future. There hasn't been anyone like you on server in terms of friendship and dedication. You are an amazing guy who likes to be rude sometimes but still has a big heart for helping people out.
Get your exams done and come back bro, we will miss you.

Reaction score
I honestly hope you drop by on TS3 often Chrissy, Shona would honestly not be proud if you didn't. It's been a pleasure playing with you back on ByB turning the entire server into PolFed, and playing here on PERP, I'm glad you've enjoyed your time here. It's been great having you here as well, I think we have too many inside jokes, it's like a baby, choking on a baby, AED, 99, SHONA, SUSPOL, YES YES, MALVINA, AFO AFA, taser, taser, taser, feet, the list could go on, our sweaty inside jokes that nobody else knows about.

The very best of luck with all of your exams and all I can hope is that they go well, you'll also need to update me on St Jon whenever possible, debriefs are possible and you know my number, but if you're going to call my anything, just call me Andrew.

howisbabyformed I'M SURE YOU'LL BE IN NOTPOL IN NO TIME.

also thanks for the crime prevention advice in your signature pcso duddles.

Soup_Spoon.jpg

green-plus-sign.jpg

head1.png

equal-sign-2-512.png

YOU TRY TO MAKE ME AGNER BY LEAVING? IT WILL NOT WORK, I HAVE ALREADY SNORTED MY AFA EXAM.

dsgstd-nrd.gif

Bye chrissy, sad to see you go. Best of luck with your exams!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Kanacke will miss you <3

Stay in touch with us in the banterbox in night time atleast, ye?

Take care, Chrissy.Hopefuly we will see you somewhere in the near future back here again.

Reaction score
Was looking forward to an Amanda Todd style poster video, left with this crap self made video.

On a serious note, bye Chrissy please come back after exams.

Reaction score
I suppose I don't get a thank you as well? Haha, anyways, you've always been somewhat of an inspiration too me. I know you hate me, but that's okay. You're someone I've looked up to. Sad to see you go, I hope to see you soon.

Reaction score
I would just like to remind you that I will be AFA before you, 420 deal with it. Bye rip kappa, nice neck stretch bro.

Ayjay

Reaction score
You know what Chrissy, I met you quite a long time ago after you came back from Nepal; we became really good friends and even though we've had our ups and downs you are one of my greatest friends on the server.

You're going to be missed, most straight down the line cunt of a person I've ever met.
Thanks for your service.

<3

Last edited:
Reaction score
Best of luck in your exams, Chris. We will all await your return as mingeful as always.
Goodbye my old friend.

Reaction score
After all our years of friendship, I can't believe I didn't get an extra-special thank you

Reaction score
Rest In Pepperoni, i really hope i'll see you again.
If you will be visiting Italy again
FntEGQL.jpg
let me know :)

Reaction score
Didn't really know you that well, only on team-speak but its still sad to see you go buddy. Good luck with your examines and i hope you get the grades you're hoping for. You will always be remembered in my signature <3