close/remove thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
"furry is my hobby :(" -every furry ever, why is your hobby dressing up as an animal? it doesnt make any sense

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
As @John Daymon said, being a furry is weird as shit, especially when a big part of being a furry involved you wearing a dog costume like is a normal thing. But fr if you get hurt over what people say on the internet then you might aswell just leave the internet too, because no one is going to feel sorry for you because you're being "bullied". When you're open about things like these you better expect to get hate and if you can't handle it you shouldn't go crying and making a leaving post. I don't get why peoples opinion matters so much to you. whatever leave if you want, not gonna miss you since you're a furry and I hate people who think dressing up as a dog or having any intercourse with an animal is normal. Don't take what I say personal, this is just my view on a things

Reaction score
bruh dont act like u aint a weeb

fc885413e41179866b9cda5f783f6fb8.png

Reaction score
If you were being harassed to the point of being dox'd, getting phone calls, literal hate mail, or people calling your parents and harassing them I'd understand leaving. However for people just giving their opinions on your fetish isn't really hateful or meaningful. Don't want people to judge you? Don't tell people stuff that you don't want to be criticized. I could give a fuck whether you were a furry or not, don't think I don't like you. I'm just saying it seems this is based on other opinions. Good luck with stuff, hopefully you'll come back.

Reaction score
@MegaFro He's not dressing up as an animal, There is this website where you let people make furry art for you. And he likes the art. It's not about dressing up and having intercourse with animals.

Reaction score
He's not dressing up as an animal, There is this website where you let people make furry art for you. And he likes the art. It's not about dressing up and having intercourse with animals.

Reaction score
In response to the comments above, I'd like to ask a question:

Who the hell would want to associate willingly with a community that is known for its depravity, zoophilia and in extreme cases pedophilia.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
literally quote on quote said "not that they hurt me, but still", "I no longer feel like dealing with this bullshit. "

I honestly don't care about what people say to me on the internet, you should read what reasons I gave for leaving. Lets just say I do care about my future, and I am taking that as priority over Perpheads now.

Reaction score
@Zexinity I've never said "having intercourse with animals", and also, he probably would dress up as an animal if he'd have the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.