Goodbye

Reaction score
]So after thinking about it I came to the conclusion that leaving is the best option. I don't find Perpheads fun anymore. Also me being obliged to play due to my PLPD rank does not make things better. It was fun while it lasted but I need to prioritize things in life, sadly school comes first. I might stick around on the forums, I might return sooner or later. I hope not.

(Well, seems that I am back....sorry)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hopefully you stay! Even though we've been having beef multiple times I do have go say you're one of the most down to earth people on PERP and its always nice having discussions with you as you put yourself in others perspective of situations! You could've made it into the staff team if you tried a bit harder, atleast thats what I feel... anyways lelios, Bye bud you will be missed

Reaction score
NO LELIOS NO, STAY HERE DON'T BE SO DAMN RUDE, YOU NEVER DISCUSSED IT WITH ME SO YOU NOT LEAVING. FIRST HADN IT IN IN 3-FOLD AND AN INTERVIEW THAN WE CAN DISCUSS IF YOU CAN LEAVE.

well rip grammarnazisweatersergeant and hope to see you around on steam and TeamSpeak <3 <3

Reaction score
I always felt like we were always out to get each other in trouble but I will miss you, you helped a lot in the academy even when you weren't obliged to. Sad to see you go (TO ANOTHER COMMUNITY). :bag::bag::bag::bag:

Reaction score
Goodbye @lelios1! Enjoy whatever you're heading to next. Thank you for your contributions to the Police Department.

User0

Me and you were always together in the game for almost every moment. Which I enjoyed and lost the privilege to have for my own faults. No one else would have understood Japanese culture like you in the community or how you actually role-played as a sworn brother.

Sayonara.