[CLOSED] The Belinsky Family Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IC Name: Oscar Vikstrom

Why you want to be a member of the family: I had a rough start on this server I got mugged and raided so I could not make any money, But I saw this organization and felt like this is a strong and good organization and I want to be a part of that, This can really help me In game and I will respect all family member with all my respect, yet I can't even craft a pistol but soon if I can have some time to make money through drugs.

Previous organisation relations: I haven't been in another organization before, I've just been killed all the time :p

User denied. - We don't believe the user will be self sufficient.

IC Name: Andrew Wright

Why you want to be a member of the Family:Im looking for a good org, with experienced players i think i have a lot of experience in this gamemode im very good basing, building bases, shooting, driving, etc.

Previous organisation relations: I cant remember the name of the org i was in a good org with ryuzaki, zaraki and other players when we were on evocity, then i stopped playing and i joined when the map changed and i joined an org i also forgot the name because it got disbanded. I once created an org called The Saints.

Additional information:I have a lot of experience playing on perp. I am good serious rping. My game time is almost 2 weeks, i have a 500k car, im level 78 firearms, lots of weapons, etc.
I love growing, building barricades, etc.

User accepted.

Gurkplanta said:
IC Name: Oscar Vikstrom

Why you want to be a member of the family: I had a rough start on this server I got mugged and raided so I could not make any money, But I saw this organization and felt like this is a strong and good organization and I want to be a part of that, This can really help me In game and I will respect all family member with all my respect, yet I can't even craft a pistol but soon if I can have some time to make money through drugs.

Previous organisation relations: I haven't been in another organization before, I've just been killed all the time :p

User denied. - We don't believe the user will be self sufficient.
Sadly members of the Belinsky Family must be self sufficient.
-Denied

Juan Carlos Bodoque said:

Why you want to be a member of the Family:Im looking for a good org, with experienced players i think i have a lot of experience in this gamemode im very good basing, building bases, shooting, driving, etc.

Previous organisation relations: I cant remember the name of the org i was in a good org with ryuzaki, zaraki and other players when we were on evocity, then i stopped playing and i joined when the map changed and i joined an org i also forgot the name because it got disbanded. I once created an org called The Saints.

Additional information:I have a lot of experience playing on perp. I am good serious rping. My game time is almost 2 weeks, i have a 500k car, im level 78 firearms, lots of weapons, etc.

User accepted.
Accepted contact Harold Bloom ingame.

Juan Carlos Bodoque said:

User accepted.
Alright, thanks!

IC Name:Micky Ceaser

Why you want to be a member of the Family:For the Past few Weeks [IC Weeks-Days IRL] I've Had no Organization And I've Seen Like most of my Friends are either in Corleone or Belnisky And i Didnt Know Much about Corleone and Heared if i apply my Chances to be acepted would be Low At then I've Made up my Mind and Decided to Apply for Belnskyes as most of my Friends have been in it,Belnskies are Fearsome and Couragous They Always Let go of stuff Forgetting the Loss as it flies with the Wind as a storm Comes upon thier Enemies Taking them off the Land Throwing them in the Middle of the air as they fall down and Crash into the ground and thier Souls even drop beyond The Ground Into Hell.

Previous organisation relations:-Las Locos -Left it -Crafting+ -Disbanded

Additional information:I'm a Cold Hearted Killer,When Anger Enters me,My Softness Becomes Fire balls of Fury Landing Upon those who Mocked me or One of my Allies,I'm a Apprentice Crafter -Lvl 29 And about to reach 30. I Like Antique Stuff Specially Cars,I Love Opera and most of all Solo Piano Channel on Radio,No Killer is Efficnet Enough Without Being Elegant.

Johny-Quid$$$ said:
IC Name: Johnny Quid

Why you want to be a member of the Family:Because i am a powerful man and i want to be in a powerful gang. And i want to stop fighting with Viktor for stupid reasons

Previous organisation relations: I was the leader of the RockNrollas and Greek empire. I was a member at The outlaws,The chosen few,Hitmen Royal.

User on a trial period.
Trial went well. Accepted.

Micky Ceaser said:
IC Name:Micky Ceaser

Why you want to be a member of the Family:For the Past few Weeks [IC Weeks-Days IRL] I've Had no Organization And I've Seen Like most of my Friends are either in Corleone or Belnisky And i Didnt Know Much about Corleone and Heared if i apply my Chances to be acepted would be Low At then I've Made up my Mind and Decided to Apply for Belnskyes as most of my Friends have been in it,Belnskies are Fearsome and Couragous They Always Let go of stuff Forgetting the Loss as it flies with the Wind as a storm Comes upon thier Enemies Taking them off the Land Throwing them in the Middle of the air as they fall down and Crash into the ground and thier Souls even drop beyond The Ground Into Hell.

Previous organisation relations:-Las Locos -Left it -Crafting+ -Disbanded

Additional information:I'm a Cold Hearted Killer,When Anger Enters me,My Softness Becomes Fire balls of Fury Landing Upon those who Mocked me or One of my Allies,I'm a Apprentice Crafter -Lvl 29 And about to reach 30. I Like Antique Stuff Specially Cars,I Love Opera and most of all Solo Piano Channel on Radio,No Killer is Efficnet Enough Without Being Elegant.
-Denied, due to a vote by the heads of the Family.

IC Name: Liam Crack Age: 17 Why you want to be part of the family: yesterday I mugged a member of the family and I learnt the consequences and it made me realise that I want to be part of a big organisation and make a difference Previous organisations: none I've never been interested in an organisation up until now Additional info: none

IC Name:Hampus Andersson

Why you want to be a member of the Family:I would like to join a strong and loyal family and i think that u are one of the strongest orgs.

Previous organisation relations:Greek Empire, White Feather mafia and Black leaves mafia.

Additional information: No, But contact me if you need any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back