[CLOSED] The Belinsky Family Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IC Name: Jack Kier

Why you want to be a member of the Family: I am Jack Kier, I am looking for a strong, experienced organization with strong and experienced players.
I am:
-Experienced killer
-Stealthy
-Rich
-4 seater car that goes fast
-Obeys commands

-Lvl 30 firearms
-Crafts a lot
These are the things I have/do,
Previous organisation relations: I have been in The Chosen Few which was very strong.

User on a trial period.

Reaction score
jjjackier said:

Why you want to be a member of the Family: I am Jack Kier, I am looking for a strong, experienced organization with strong and experienced players.
I am:
-Experienced killer
-Stealthy
-Rich
-Obeys commands

-Lvl 30 firearms
-Crafts a lot
Previous organisation relations: I have been in The Chosen Few which was very strong.

User on a trial period.
You a basicly saying the same as AyJay in his first sentence but you write a whole app about the family not you. You barely wrote anything about you. I would recommend reworking your app.

Reaction score
jjjackier said:

I am:
-Experienced killer
-Stealthy
-Rich
-Obeys commands

-Lvl 30 firearms
-Crafts a lot

User on a trial period.
No..

Reaction score
jjjackier said:

I am:
-Experienced killer
-Stealthy
-Rich
-Obeys commands

-Lvl 30 firearms
-Crafts a lot

User on a trial period.
Not sure what you are talking about Mannerwaffel, but I will rework it.

Reaction score
IC Name:Dermot Quinn
Why you want to be a member of the Family:
Becose i want to be part of the family and serve it with my full abilities.Also i had been with growing/raiding with some of the org member and helping them escaping from police arrest and some stuff.I dont say that im very stong , but i can stand for myself.Also while i was raiding/basing/growing with you guys it was fun.But as i said my main objective is to get more people know , and get more friends.So i hope i can serve the org , and have some fun.

Previous organisation relations:I was member of Greek Empire at its end of life.

User denied. - Need to become more 'known' in Paralake and by members of the Family.

Reaction score
ktomi96 said:
Becose i want to be part of the family and serve it with my full abilities.Also i had been with growing/raiding with some of the org member and helping them escaping from police arrest and some stuff.I dont say that im very stong , but i can stand for myself.Also while i was raiding/basing/growing with you guys it was fun.But as i said my main objective is to get more people know , and get more friends.So i hope i can serve the org , and have some fun.

Previous organisation relations:I was member of Greek Empire at its end of life.

User denied. - Need to become more 'known' in Paralake and by members of the Family.
You were in Greek Empire, how do you have the cheek to apply! (good luck)

Reaction score
ktomi96 said:

I didnt regret that i joined(becose no one accepted me that time) also i doesnt want to lie :p.

Reaction score
ktomi96 said:

You best regret it and its good to be honest. Good luck

Reaction score
IC Name: Johnny Quid

Why you want to be a member of the Family:Because i am a powerful man and i want to be in a powerful gang. And i want to stop fighting with Viktor for stupid reasons

Previous organisation relations: I was the leader of the RockNrollas and Greek empire. I was a member at The outlaws,The chosen few,Hitmen Royal.

User on a trial period.

Reaction score
jjjackier said:

I am:
-Experienced killer
-Stealthy
-Rich
-Obeys commands

-Lvl 30 firearms
-Crafts a lot

User on a trial period.
You will be put on a trial period with Harold Bloom. Contact him ingame for more info.

Reaction score
ktomi96 said:

For now we do not feel you are ready for the family however if you stay in the city and prove yourself as an associate you will be put on a trial period.

Reaction score
Johny-Quid$$$ said:
IC Name: Johnny Quid

Why you want to be a member of the Family:Because i am a powerful man and i want to be in a powerful gang. And i want to stop fighting with Viktor for stupid reasons

Previous organisation relations: I was the leader of the RockNrollas and Greek empire. I was a member at The outlaws,The chosen few,Hitmen Royal.

User on a trial period.
User accepted on a trial period, please contact Harold Bloom our head of recruitment.

Reaction score
ktomi96 said:

Thanks for the opurtunity i will be back at city next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.