The Belinsky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Announcement:

We've come to an agreement with 'Los Zetas' and we've agree'd to an alliance. An alliance with strict rules and a strong partnership. We will be highly associated with 'Los Zetas' unless they/we decided to either break up the agreement or declare war for some reason. But hopefully it will not get to that point; under no circumstance unless ordered to by The Godfather will you attempt to mug/raid or disrespect any member of 'Los Zetas' you treat them how you'd treat a Belinsky. And we may take this agreement to the next step one day. But untill now, we're allianced.

Signatures for the personal whom attented the meeting:

2gy6bgn.png

Reaction score
Jarred, rank of Soldier had been kicked out from the city by LEOs. Due to I belive that he shall be put as inactive and not take space for other citizens who wishes to join

Reaction score
No mention in the history. The man who declined Viktors offer and left the family the only way possible. :'( great work on the page though.:) ( was even godfather at one point bae, think I got you your invite in the beginning for saving me from some very angry men when I was underboss :D) <3

Reaction score

Update

I've added the new members to the family Tree. I've also Promoted 'Lewis Doman' to Underboss - whereas there is now a Cappo spot for people to either apply or get promoted to. Now, I've also opened up written applications which you can access here: Click Me

We're also now looking for a 'Recruitment Manager' which will be a new section of our family for Business - speak to me in-game if you want this roll but you have to fit my expectations and do well in a vocal interview.

- Liam Belinsky, Godfather.

(Former Underboss/Cappo of The Belinsky Family,
A founder of Crescendo,
Previous Member of The Millionaires, Chosen Few and Corleone)

Reaction score
Message to all Organisation Members:

You will take orders from my consiglieri - Underboss' and Cappo, as times of war. Be prepared.

La familia se conqour . La familia se fuga de su sangre. La familia no será derrotado .

Reaction score
Announcement:

The 'Los Zetas' have been defeated after one day of war,

The part that makes me laugh is how they said that they would defeat us just like they defeated 'Crescendo'? Well obviously not. Hope you enjoyed your 5 minutes of fame in the City because after a day with war with us, you bow down to me.

Organisation 'Los Zetas' have been added to the defeated list.

A founder of Crescendo,

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you for subscribing to our promotional email, you have now been added to our listing for our updates and new promotional offers.

New to investing?

Come visit one of our new-to-investing schemes, where you can learn the step by step way to invest your hard earned cash to big bucks! In such meetings; you get the benefits of our years of experience and the knowledge we have of the trade.

Why should you invest?
Investing is seen as one of the quickest ways to earn cash and make your fortunes straight away! But, don't take our word for it, come and visit us and feel free to pick up a brochure any day.

Contact Details:
For further information please contact the following people:

To talk further about investing, contact: Michael Miller - 4090255.

To talk about setting up a meeting, contact: Yung Vuitton.

- P.I.T.A - Paralake Investment, Trade & Advice Co.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Announcement:

The 'Los Zetas' have been defeated after one day of war,

The part that makes me laugh is how they said that they would defeat us just like they defeated 'Crescendo'? Well obviously not. Hope you enjoyed your 5 minutes of fame in the City because after a day with war with us, you bow down to me.

Organisation 'Los Zetas' have been added to the defeated list.

A founder of Crescendo,

The funny thing you never won 1 damn firefight agaisnt us, I never disbanded the org until yung who was a inactive member close the page. I closed it because I didnt want the admins in your org to be on my ass.

Im obviously not scared of your shooters who arnt very impressive including you. Its your admins who always on our asses. By the way we will be back once the biased admins are dealt with.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The funny thing you never won 1 damn firefight agaisnt us, I never disbanded the org until yung who was a inactive member close the page. I closed it because I didnt want the admins in your org to be on my ass.

Im obviously not scared of your shooters who arnt very impressive including you. Its your admins who always on our asses. By the way we will be back once the biased admins are dealt with.
If you think admins act biased to their orgs, please make an admin complain and provide the evidence needed. Posting something here might get your into trouble as this is slander and against the forum and server rules. Please notify that and thank you for your understanding. Your local Moderator Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.