The Belinsky Family Applications (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay - so I've heard you wanna' try get in our family ey? Well first of all you need to know a few things, and if you wanna last, I suggest you read; we're all about La Familia, y'now.. The Family, so we all treat each other as blood brothers and sisters. Remember that.. No matter how new you are to the City, you can make it to the top.

So we're gonna need to know a few things about you first... Please fill out the application as bellow:

CLICK THIS TO MAKE YOUR APPLICATION

(Former Underboss/Cappo of The Belinsky Family,
A founder of Crescendo,
Previous Member of The Millionaires, Chosen Few and Corleone)

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Name: Redacai
IC Name: Dave Fast
IC Age: 20 i think
What are your best abilities: i dont know
Vechicle(s): Beatles
Firearms: 3 i think
Previous Organisation or Relations: Nope
What rank are you applying for? (Please check if there is a spot open for the follow, Cappo - Underboss, Soldier or Consiglieri) : Solider

Reaction score
OOC Name: Ozain
IC Name: Ossie Walter
IC Age: 21
What are your best abilities: Executing enemys, Drug expert.
Vechicle(s): Mercedes E63 AMG
Firearms: 45ish
Previous Organisation or Relations:
I was in a very powerful position in my first crime related organisation. The leader of the org got caught by the police, Put into jail and got to serve a lifelong sentance. The Syndicate were forced to shut down.

Second organisation were involved in the illegal business aswell. However this was a bikergang it was called Mc donaghs bikergang. All the sudden our mighty leader became more and more inactive when it came to the drug buisness, So i decided to split.

So here I am, unemployed with a criminal past trying to make a living. Im signing up for any role that is avaible.

Best regards

Ossie Walter

Reaction score
OOC Name: Ozain
IC Name: Ossie Walter
What are your best abilities: Executing enemys, Drug expert.
Vechicle(s): Mercedes E63 AMG
Firearms: 45ish
Previous Organisation or Relations:
I was in a very powerful position in my first crime related organisation. The leader of the org got caught by the police, Put into jail and got to serve a lifelong sentance. The Syndicate were forced to shut down.

Second organisation were involved in the illegal business aswell. However this was a bikergang it was called Mc donaghs bikergang. All the sudden our mighty leader became more and more inactive when it came to the drug buisness, So i decided to split.

So here I am, unemployed with a criminal past trying to make a living. Im signing up for any role that is avaible.

Best regards

Ossie Walter
You seem pretty worthy, I will have a talk with Liam.

Reaction score
OOC Name:Retarded Crow
IC Name:Seiko brook
IC Age:19
What are your best abilities:Shooting a berreta missing with a glock, Making fires!
Vechicle(s):Cherolet spark
Firearms:18
Previous Organisation or Relations: Loz Zetas, Paralake partnership Which was really bad.
What rank are you applying for? Dunno some rank that you don't have to command

IC backstory
She was born Mongolia, She learned to ride a horse as 1 year old, When she was 14 she and her familly attempted to break into china, She failed, Her mother died, A few cousins lived and her brother lived too, They
took their horses rided into russia till she and her family came to Sweden, After some years in sweden, She learned how to craft a machete and stuff, She left her horse with her family,
They began assembling a boat to come into USA, Her grandfather died under the journey, He was the person who taught her how to fight how to ride, Her father wanted to stay in sweden,
Only his cousin and brother sailed to USA, They succesfully got smuggled inside without anyone noticing, They got a pass that described they were USA citizen, Her cousin became a cop,
She and her brother became criminels living a dangerous life, They mugged they attempted to steal cars, If she wanted anything her brother was most likely to buy it for her,
She made a friend which were also a criminel, After her first jail time for growing drugs, She stopped growing drugs and acually crafted guns began selling them to get cash, It didn't
really help, Her friend got her into a org named (Corleone family) Were she met people like her, After some years of doing crimes, She attempted to rob the bank, She got pretty fast away
with it, Some days after she robbed the bank again, She gotten load of money, But she had no org, She attempted to join a org, But left after somedays, She joined Loz zetas, And it got
disbanned after some days, She got called up by Ethan, Asking her to join Belinskys, She accepted.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Name: Krzeszny
IC Name: Charles Fox
What are your best abilities: Driving, building barricades and communication. Maybe shooting but I don't know how to compare myself to others.
Vechicle(s): Upgraded Jeep Wrangler
Firearms: 16
Previous Organisation or Relations: White Feather Mafia, Paralake Drug Cartel, Paralake Partnership (//only accepted on the forums) Crescendo (//only accepted on the forums), The Outlaws.
What rank are you applying for? (Please check if there is a spot open for the follow, Cappo - Underboss, Soldier or Consiglieri) Soldier for now because I've never been a leader.

Character's backstory:

Charles had been a member of a paramilitary organization for 2 years until he was almost 19 years old. He had also been learning to play piano and percussive instruments in a music school but he couldn't find a job. He then decided to move to EvoCity with his knowledge to start working as a S.W.A.T. officer. Shortly after he had graduated from the police academy, he found out that S.W.A.T. officers were badly trained and nothing like soldiers. He then worked as a normal police officer for almost 2 years. It was when someone has blown up his expensive sports car he bought with legal money, for revenge. After that he decided to give S.W.A.T. another chance to earn more money in a new city, Paralake. It turned out it was almost the same. Although he was promoted to a Sergeant, he wasn't earning enough money. He didn't really want to grow drugs, but he wanted to be rich. A few months ago he finally decided to retire from his job and join White Feather Mafia. It was disbanded after a few weeks. He didn't want to join a big crime family, because it wasn't really something for him. He didn't want to be a serial killer. After he joined Paralake Drug Cartel, another organization, and became friends with its leader, Dmitri Brazinski, he went to jail for a few weeks but was let free due to lack of evidence for him growing drugs. When he was in the jail, members of the Cartel left it without a word. Charles and Dmitri decided to disband their organization and join a powerful one - The Paralake Partnership, but its leader left Paralake city for 2 months before even accepting them. After that Dmitri went his way and joined Los Zetas, but Charles decided to take after his old friend from the Drug Cartel - Erik Bunion, become a real man and join the most professional criminal organization in Paralake - Crescendo. 2 days after he was accepted, the organization was disbanded before he could even meet its members. After that he only had to choose from 2 organizations - Los Zetas or The Outlaws. He has chosen the latter. After being a member of The Outlaws for a week, he found out that it's the least active organization he has ever been in. Most of the time nobody was in the city. Shortly after that, Los Zetas have mysteriously disappeared. Charles has decided to give a big organization another chance and join the most powerful family there ever was - The Belinsky Family.
To be continued.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Name: {l2f}SIMO
IC Name: Palo Chuandes
What are your best abilities: Shooting, Drug expert, Weapon expert, strategist
Vechicle(s):GMC syclone
Firearms: 16
Previous Organisation or Relations: German mafia, MS-13
What rank are you applying for? (Please check if there is a spot open for the follow, Cappo - Underboss, Soldier or Consiglieri) Soldier

i know that many peopl don't like the German mafia and thats why i left it i quit every relationship with the German mafia so i hope you can accept that

Reaction score
OOC Name: Doggy
IC Name: Ollie Barnett
IC Age: 26
What are your best abilities: I would like to think I am a excellent driver as well as having precision accuracy, give me any gun and I will blow their head off - Not a shot would be missed. My communication with others is also good, I am able to take, give and listen to orders. I also recognise that loyalty is key when it comes to an Organisation.
Vehicles(s): Mazda MX-5
Firearms: 1
Previous Organisation or Relations: None.
What rank are you applying for: Soldier

I have based with the Belinksys before and have been recognised as a:
"Nice guy" - Ash Anderson

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Name: Laladin Jenkins™
IC Name: Stephen Zchmetterling
IC Age: 23 y/o
What are your best abilities: Assassination, Cold Blooded & Driving
Vechicle(s): BMW M5 E60 (White)
Firearms: Got every firearm except the sniper rifles
Previous Organisation or Relations: The Hitman Crew
What rank are you applying for?: Underboss (Or Higher)

Character Story: You will see. Meet me and you know everything.

Reaction score
  • OOC Name: Mabel <3
    IC Name: Jonathan izumaki
    IC Age: 30
    What are your best abilities: shooting
    Vechicle(s): Wrangler
    Firearms: 15 and rising
    Previous Organisation or Relations: know Ethan Belinsky, Liza, Liam belinsky
    What rank are you applying for? (Please check if there is a spot open for the follow, Cappo - Underboss, Soldier or Consiglieri) : Soldier
  • a little background store:
  • Jonathan was born in japan and later moved away, he had been dealing with criminality for many years, but finally seeked away from it, when it came back to him.

Reaction score

1. OOC Name: * My name is [PH] [FL:RP] Redacaiten

IC Name: * Dave Fast

IC Age: * 26

What are your best abilities: * To shoot And raid

Vechicle(s): * Dodge Ram i gonna Buy New one Latter

Firearms level: * i am in Firearm 5 almost 6

Previous Organisation or Relations: * Drugs Inc

What rank are you applying for? (Please check if there is a spot open for the follow, Cappo - Underboss, Soldier or Consiglieri) *u can Chooice

Reaction score
The Belinskys have been taken over by somebody else

// Closed and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.