STEAM NAME:
CodezBlack

IN-GAME NAME:
John Cale

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:67813220

1434555259961.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Introduction

Hello, my name is CodezBlack, Some of you may know me in-game as John Cale however my real name is Liam, I have been in the community for almost 2 years now and through that time I have done multiple things such as create videos about/for PerpHeads to helping people out on the forums or in-game or even in other places. I have also gained a lot of maturity during my time on the server and also a great amount of sympathy and common sense. I have also learned about the server and how it works when it comes to Rules/Laws and even the players themselves meaning that I know how to deal with them in both an IC and OOC way and from experience in viewing and even sometimes leading administrative sits.

About Me
When I first joined the server back in September 2015 I fell in love with it. I had always been playing on DarkRP server so I needed some work to transfer from DarkRP to SeriousRP. I started off by going as LEO but it wasn't until October that I started to get into basing with other people. After Sometime into 2016, I started to be known within the community after I joined the Standish Family and continuing on I then tried to get an exotic car which im sure you know is the Lamborghini I currently own. Through all this time I have made several videos about PerpHeads both in-game and on SP. Now if we fast forward to 2017 particularly around February I actually got a ban from Chris. Now at this point life wasn't being the fairest to me and although this is no excuse this resulted in me getting a ban from the server and at this point I knew I had to sort myself out otherwise I was not going to last much longer in the community. Since then I have been trying my very best to change my attitude to everyone on the server, forums, TS and situations. Now I'm sure some of you may know me by my raging and ranting in OOC and to be honest yes I did rage a lot in OOC however I have changed my act when it comes to that and after a lot of practice I am confident and know that I can fully control my temper. Even though some of you may disagree with me I am happy to prove to you and try my best to change your mind. As of today I feel that I have the ability, Will power, Confidence, Maturity, Sympathy, and Courage to become apart and assist the staff team as I feel like I have the necessary ingredients that a staff member should hold. Now yes I have had my downfalls and letdowns however I always strive to fix or at least apologize and assist with my mistakes. My current personality and me as a person is quite loving actually. A few years ago I was extremely soft and used to be stepped on however from that experience I have toughed up and although I am still a bit soft I now hold the ability to stand up for myself and become invisible to pretty much all hatred so at this point any sort of abuse does not trouble me at which I feel is great for being a Productive, Professional and Valuable member of the staff team as with this my temper can practically never rise meaning I will certainly stay calm and professional during any situation which in return will result in the fairest and at the same time accurate punishments and outcomes. I have also had a decent amount of Recommendations however some people say they are going to give me a recommendation however they never end up for filling that however I have no way of proving this.

https://perpheads.com/threads/codezblack.27469/
https://perpheads.com/threads/codezblack.26741/
https://perpheads.com/threads/codezblack.24308/

What can I bring to the staff team

I myself currently feel like an individual who is mature and confident who currently possess the valid skills that a staff member should hold. Although some may disagree with that I will strive to change your views on me and show you my current and true self. The topic of my temper is the most likely to be brought up so I will shed some light on it. The way I used to conduct myself on the server was very wrong and invalid as I used to be extremely salty when it came to me dying. However, since then I have learned to control my temper to an acceptable, productive and professional amount to the point where I feel I am currently suitable to hold the rank of an Enforcer. I am extremely active on both the server, forums on TS meaning if anyone ever wanted to contact me they could easily do so and expect an extremely fast response. I feel this is a good factor to hold as if anyone wanted to contact me for help, my decisions or to even have a chat I would be able to do so almost instantly. I also really enjoy working in a team as not only do you get to socialize and spend time with other people but you get to put your ideas together and on the best outcome. A bit like deciding a new rule. I also possess a great amount of sympathy as I put myself in other people's shoes a lot and I feel what they feel and how I would feel about myself if the tables had turned. I also usually stay on to longer hours in the night. Particularity around 3:00 AM unless I am extremely tired or have something to get up to in the morning which is pretty rare. Meaning there can not only be a lot of assistance being handed out on the server during the afternoon and morning, There will also be a lot of help and contribution being made late at night meaning I'm am almost available whenever you need me. I myself am a person who enjoys to help others out and in some cases put other in front of myself depending on the situation. Meaning that I barely ever miss out any questions from people both on the forums, Server or even in some cases TS. I myself actually enjoy being in sits as I learn how to deal with them in a calm and professional manner but I also learn the ideal attitude a staff member should possess. On the topic of my ARs. Although it may not seem like I have made many it's mainly because a lot of the rule breaks I come across are in-game and I either make a report or even correct them myself in-game meaning they never come through to the forums so please don't think that I don't make ARs because I can't be bothered. I would really like a chance in the staff team as I have been wanting to become apart of the staff team and pregress with them as a team and I want to show everyone what I can really do as I feel like I am ready for the position. All I need is a chance.

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-robert-goodwill-ron-goodfella-rdm.19203/
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-stromb0li-macarooni.14965/

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am on TS at least 5-7 hours a day allowing anyone to contact me about anything.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I would just like to thank you all for not only reading my application but to also say thank you for the amazing time I have had in the community so far and in the future to come. Also if you have any problems, Disagree with anything I have said or even just want a talk please don't hesitate to contact me either on the forums, in-game or on TS as I am extremely active on all 3. Thank you all soo much! :)

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. I have been playing on the server for almost 3 Months I believe.
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. My last known punishment that I know of was back in February 2017.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. I have revised the rules and laws to a point I feel I posses the knowledge to enforcer them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. My microphone is at an acceptable quality to a point people can fully understand me.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server I am on the TeamSpeak Server at least 5-7 hours a day so dont hesitate to contact me.

Reaction score
Very decent lad with quite a lot of experience on the server, I've been watching him in game recently and have noticed his ability to calmly deal with situations in which a member of administration would normally need to be called for such as quick explanations of why a player may be breaking a rule. I've realised during my time in Bazaar that he's also participating a lot more with the community as well and tends to be helpful in helping the help desk as well. +Support for this one.

Reaction score
He was very helpful the other day when I had a problem, he sent me the link to fix the errors very willingly. He seems like a really nice guy and I would really like to see him get enforcer.

Reaction score
I see you helping out on the server a lot in terms of new players needing guidance on how the gamemode works and how the rules need to be followed in order to play properly etc. As a member of the PLPD I notice you a lot here and there and have seen you role playing with a very professional manner. I think having a person like yourself within the staff team would be a great advantage for everyone within the community as well as new people. I therefore Support your enforcer application.

Good Luck,
John Clay | Wotsit

Reaction score
This man presents himself in a very kind and nice way, he is always asking to be a part of things in a nice way and does a good job when he is part of it. In the police force Codez is always abiding the guidelines and overall being respectful in every situation that I've encountered with him in it. I have also never seen him get mad, I haven't had that much interactions with codez (Was in a org with him) but from every interaction I had he has kept his cool. Now I am not saying he is the perfect person since there is probobaly people out there who have experienced Codez being mad/unmature its just my opinion. I do hope you give Codez a chance. +SUPPORT btw

Reaction score
+Support
I fully support this application as John/Codez has shown throughout his career in the Paralake Police Department or just being a civ and walking round Bazaar. He continuously presents himself as an outstanding member of this community, constantly following the rules and not only does he follow rules, he does so in a respectful way rather than *just* managing to abide by the rules.

Reaction score
Well I support you.You dont really remember you I met you a long time ago. When we were SWATs you were really nice and friendly. Hope you get it mate.

Reaction score
From all the organisations i've been with you in, you've just been salty in ooc once you've died. Don't get me wrong my comment might be a bit outdated due to me being banned for 2 months now and by no means do i not like you as a person and do not wish for you to get staff. However, if i can offer any advice it would be to cut down on the toxicity (If you have not done already). I wish you the best of luck! :)

Reaction score
Huge +Support

Cale is overall a very nice lad. I believe he has great rule knowledge and i generally find him a really friendly person.
Today there was a IC situation that had something to do with OOC. Cale explained the person briefly how we were going to handle this situation. He also has explained the user how the /descs work so we could continue RP for example.

Cale, i wish you the best of luck. You have in my eyes great potential for being an enforcer.

Reaction score
Been with you way too much for my liking recently ;) Seen that you have had a good rule knowledge and you are always willing to help others. Only criticism which I have seen you been working on is your temper, you seem to go self destructive at times. +Support

Reaction score
his a very nice guy would be a perfect person to join the perphead mods he knows the rules better than most people ;) and is always helpin others.

Reaction score
I have had nothing but great experiences playing with Codez. He knows the rules very well and I believe he would be a great enforcer.

Reaction score
Cale is an extremely responsible and mature member of the community, he always maintains an active presence within the server and always is striving to better himself. He is an extremely funny and respectful person. And has extremely good law knowledge. Cale you have earned my respect aswell as my support I wish you the best of luck on your strive to enforcer hood.

+support

Reaction score
About time.

You take things into perspectives before acting out on situations and I've seen you improve with your behavior and your character change over time. You always try to be the better man from what I've seen, and you try to right any wrongs you do.

Big +Support in my book, you definitely deserve a chance at being enforcer and proving yourself to climb the ranks and help the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.