★CodezBlack's Enforcer Application★

STEAM NAME:
CodezBlack

IN-GAME NAME: John Cale

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:67813220

57cdc5d270621356754d04fc_United_Kingdom.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Introduction
Hello all!, My name is CodezBlack, however, most of you will know me or heard of me from my in-game name of John Cale, however, my real name is Liam. I have been with the community for what will be 2 years on the 22nd of September, And I have been playing on the server for 3 Months, 1 Day and 14 Hours. And through the almost 2 years of being in the community I have become more and more close to the community and its players to a point where I am connected to the community which is honestly something that I have never had with another community.

About Me
I first joined the server back in September 2015, I mainly came on to go on duty as an officer until I started to get into power growing in October, Since then I have worked my way up the respect chain. I also enjoy making fan made content for PH. However in February 2017, I got a ban from Chris, I knew that I had to change my act and since then I have learned how to hold my anger and I feel that it has worked and that my temper has got incredibly better. Now some of you when you think of me you will probably think of when I used to get salty in OOC, And I can assure you that since then I have learned to control my anger and that my rants in OOC have dropped drastically which you can probably tell. The only time you would find me get as annoyed as I used to be is when I am having a very bad day and even if I am having a bad day I will simply not come on perp which is what I have been doing for the past months. As of today I currently feel that I am able to hold my temper which is incredibly important, I am able to show sympathy and put myself in other's shoes, I am mature for my age and have a great deal of common sense. I enjoy helping others and leading others out of trouble and preventing them from making mistakes in the future.

Why should I get a chance in the staff team?
Well, I myself come on the server almost every day unless I am out or am busy, I tend to come on in the afternoon and around 2-4AM. I currently feel this is a good factor as that would mean there will be more staff on duty at late hours of the night as well as more in the afternoon, I myself am very mature and have a great amount of common sense to a point where I don't even realize when I am using it. Because of this, I have managed to go 6 Months without a valid ban or warning. I myself love helping people and keeping them out of trouble, I have the ability to put myself in other's shoes meaning I am able to know how they feel and think "How would I feel if that was me?" This would mean I am able to connect to the user in which I am in a sit with. I am also a sympathetic person meaning I am not harsh in anyway, however, this would not stop me or slow me down in punishments. I currently believe a valid punishment stands when you take into account all of the factors, Those being Their Conduct and Attitude in the sit to both you and others, Their play time, Their past punishments and warnings, The severity of the rule break and a number of rules they have broken. I am eager to do reports and help others as usually when I make reports I tend to ask if I can come up to the sit with the staff member dealing with the report to have the chance to explain to the user what he did wrong and how he can go about in the future while minimising the chances of him breaking the same rule and other rules again. I have done this with Cole, GraveDinosaur, and Racxes. I also currently feel that I am able to listen, understand and access information before taking action as I feel that is a vital skill that a staff member would require to make fair and right punishments whether that is a simple verbal warning, A written warning, A Ban or a permanent ban from the server. . I am extremely active on the forums, TS and the server meaning if anyone wanted to contact me they would be able to do so extremely quickly. I have made several Action Requests in my time in the community and have gotten a decent amount of recommendations.

So why do I want to be in the staff team?
I have been wanting to be in the staff team for over a year now and since then I have studied it and reviewed it meaning I know how it works from a user's POV. I have done this by being in sits and sometimes even leading them, Viewing ARs and RRs and checking the SourceBans. Because of this, I know how to act in sits and how to connect to others and how to pick out the right from the wrong and a truth from a lie. I enjoy helping others and being in the staff team would help me bring that to the next level, I would be able to help others quickly. It would also mean that when I come on during the night I am able to help those who usually don't get a chance as there tend to be fewer staff members on. It would mean the world to me if I get a chance to be part of the staff team. I have been told by staff members that I have handled sits perfectly so I feel I have what it takes to be part of the staff team as I strive to help others and prevent them from making further mistakes. There have also been many times where I have stopped people in-game and talked to them in LOOC and sometimes on Steam about what they did and how they can fix it. Around 90% of the time this works. I believe in talking to people can help them understand what they have done wrong and how to lower the chances of them doing it in the future. However, I do believe warnings would still need to be handed out to let other staff members know that the user has been spoken to about that rule. This is to make sure they don't get away with rule breaks every time.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am on the teamspeak for at least 5 hours a day

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you so much for taking your own time to read my Application, I accept any feedback good or bad.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
I have 3 Months 1 Day and 13 Hours in-game playtime.
No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. It has been 6 Months since my last valid punishment.
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. Yes
You must have access to and use a microphone. Yes
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. I usually come on at least 5 hours a day.

Reaction score
+Support. Saw him around. He is always helping new players when they ask their questions in the ooc chat. Ssdly you got denied before but I think the only reason it happened because there were 3 more opened enforcer applications which made lewis able to choose only one.

Reaction score
With your previous applications I was extremely apprehensive with your attitude and random outbursts of rage but with this new application and seeing more of you and seeing you change for the better I can strongly say I agree with this app fully. Would be great for you to finally get enforcer and prove to everyone what you are capable of but that's down to what you do. :)

Btw thanks for the Org Apology :kappa:
+Support

Reaction score
+Support

You're a person who has always hung round with us and someone I enjoy playing with, in my opinion you're a good guy and deserves it, I believe you're the type of person if you were to get staff you would make a big difference to the server for one reason, you've broken rules in the past and the people who break rules know what they've done wrong and how to deal with it in the future as punishments such as warnings and bans make you not want to get another one, therefore you should know the rules inside out, out of all the current candidates you're the most active one too which is needed on this populated server.

Reaction score
Codez one of the nicest guys I know he is funny, has a good knowledge off the rules and not had any sort of punishment in 6 months. Every time I am on the server he is also.
+Support

Reaction score
+Support

This literally shouldn't even be a debate. This guy is perfect for the job. I mean, I would make this longer, but literally everything about you is amazing and you deserve this.

Reaction score
Codez I honestly think that you're far from being an enforcer yet. Yes, you have been active, trying to help people and making ARs, etc etc etc. However, most of the times I come on the server I see you arguing in OOC with people, about a couple of weeks ago I last came on. This was when you started trying to change to be enforcer and I haven't really seen you change attitude wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.