Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Cole

IN-GAME NAME: Cole Rogerson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:61104773

KFR80Vt.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

-- What has changed since my last application --
I would like everyone reading this to know, that my last enforcer app was denied roughly two weeks ago, not because the Administration felt I was lacking any crucial skill to become an Enforcer, but rather because they saw the need of me demonstrating my ability to be active on the server. I have taken this feedback seriously and tried to be as active on the server, the forums, and Teamspeak as much as I could. I feel like I am ready to take on this new role and would be grateful if I could get another chance at serving the community.

-- Prefix --
Fellow community members, thank you for taking your time and reading my Enforcer application. In the following paragraphs, I would like to explain to you why I am reapplying for my position within the staff team. Any kind of feedback is highly appreciated and wanted.

-- About me --
In order to introduce myself to anyone who is not familiar with my person, I would like take a brief moment and state some basic aspects about myself and my personality.

My name is Cole and I am a German native from a mid-sized city called Essen. I have been a member of the community since 2014 and have had the privilege of achieving the rank of Moderator twice in my time in the PERPHEADS community. The reason that I had to resign from my position about a year back, was because I participated in an intercultural exchange program and lived in Texas for 10 months. If I were to describe myself in three words they would be: polite, open, outspoken.

-- Why do I want to become an Enforcer? --
Like I mentioned before, I have already been part of the staff team twice and, having returned from my trip to Texas about one and a half months ago, realized how much I miss helping out the players and the community in that significant way. Being a part of the staff team has always been a special privilege for me and I was honored to be recognized as "Best Moderator" in 2016. During my one and a half years of time as an active member of staff, I was able to grow fully into the role and feel like I was able to affect many players in a positive way and contribute to the overall success of the community.

Being a member of staff to me means being able to ensure that the players time is as enjoyable and as fun as possible, by making sure that those who do not yet fully understand the server rules get to understand them. To me, being staff is helping people understand the rules, not necessarily punishing them for not knowing better. When you help people understand it is much more likely that they will not make the same mistake again, but when you just punish someone for making a mistake people usually only get pissed and don't really learn from it.

In addition, I would also like to point out that I re-achieved my supervisory role within the Paralake Police Department and currently am part of the patrol division command team. Within this role, I work closely together with all kinds of employees and guide their personal growth and success. Holding this position, I on a daily base, deal with disputes between officers and civilians and as the independent party try to achieve an unbiased solution which both parties are satisfied with.

Ultimately, I am confident that I am ready to hold a staff position again. Ever since I came back, I did everything in my power to catch up with any kind of changes that happened while I was gone and refamiliarized myself with the player base on the server.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, you can usually find me in the Patrol Command channel.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you again, for reading this application, please leave any kind of feedback below. If you think I need to improve on something please also post that down below :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
i rimmed u for like a week and realised how boring u are

dont worry i think this is just a german thing

Deleted member 5920

Give this man enforcer, he's in America at the moment, with the gun crime there he's only 1-2 weeks left so might as well let him help the server out!

Reaction score
Said he would be active, didn't see him much personally but hes a good guy non the less. Doesn't approve of my hentai sadly, even though hes a German and Germany is #2 visitors of my sites.

Deleted member 5920

Said he would be active, didn't see him much personally but hes a good guy non the less. Doesn't approve of my hentai sadly, even though hes a German and Germany is #2 visitors of my sites.

What's #1?

Reaction score
Cole was probably one of the best moderators who understood my needs back when i first joined. Cole was the first staff member to give me my punishment when i first joined for running across intersection. +support

Reaction score
Give this man enforcer, he's in America at the moment, with the gun crime there he's only 1-2 weeks left so might as well let him help the server out!
You are not wrong, but Meth is way way worse then gun crime actually ;)

Reaction score
Send me a link to your site and some free VIP (or whatever premium you have) and maybe I will change my mind :booty: thanks for the support btw <3

Reaction score
Cole was probably one of the best moderators who understood my needs back when i first joined. Cole was the first staff member to give me my punishment when i first joined for running across intersection. +support
Thank you for your support, I am glad I had a positive impact on you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.