Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Cole

IN-GAME NAME: Cole Rogerson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:61104773

KFR80Vt.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

-- Prefix --
Fellow community members, thank you for taking your time and reading my Enforcer application. In the following paragraphs, I would like to explain to you why I am reapplying for my position within the staff team. Any kind of feedback is highly appreciated and wanted.

-- About me --
In order to introduce myself to anyone who is not familiar with my person, I would like take a brief moment and state some basic aspects about myself and my personality.

My name is Cole and I am a German native from a mid-sized city called Essen. I have been a member of the community since 2014 and have had the privilege of achieving the rank of Moderator twice in my time in the PERPHEADS community. The reason that I had to resign from my position about a year back, was because I participated in an intercultural exchange program and lived in Texas for 10 months. If I were to describe myself in three words they would be: polite, open, outspoken.

-- Why do I want to become an Enforcer? --
Like I mentioned before, I have already been part of the staff team twice and, having returned from my trip to Texas about one and a half months ago, realized how much I miss helping out the players and the community in that significant way. Being a part of the staff team has always been a special privilege for me and I was honored to be recognized as "Best Moderator" in 2016. During my one and a half years of time as an active member of staff, I was able to grow fully into the role and feel like I was able to affect many players in a positive way and contribute to the overall success of the community.

Being a member of staff to me means being able to ensure that the players time is as enjoyable and as fun as possible, by making sure that those who do not yet fully understand the server rules get to understand them. To me, being staff is helping people understand the rules, not necessarily punishing them for not knowing better. When you help people understand it is much more likely that they will not make the same mistake again, but when you just punish someone for making a mistake people usually only get pissed and don't really learn from it.

In addition, I would also like to point out that I re-achieved my supervisory role within the Paralake Police Department and currently am part of the patrol division command team. Within this role, I work closely together with all kinds of employees and guide their personal growth and success. Holding this position, I on a daily base, deal with disputes between officers and civilians and as the independent party try to achieve an unbiased solution which both parties are satisfied with.

Ultimately, I am confident that I am ready to hold a staff position again. Ever since I came back, I did everything in my power to catch up with any kind of changes that happened while I was gone and refamiliarized myself with the player base on the server.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, you can usually find me in the Patrol Command channel.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you again, for reading this application, please leave any kind of feedback below. If you think I need to improve on something please also post that down below :)

Reaction score
+Support, Cole did an outstanding job last time to my memory and with his return to the police department i still see him displaying the same qualities and attitudes towards the server, i believe Cole is a great community member and inspires other members of the community to act with the same dedication and thoughtfulness, i see no reason for him not to get enforcer this time round :)

Reaction score
+Support, Cole did an outstanding job last time to my memory and with his return to the police department i still see him displaying the same qualities and attitudes towards the server, i believe Cole is a great community member and inspires other members of the community to act with the same dedication and thoughtfulness, i see no reason for him not to get enforcer this time round :)

Thank you so much for all the kind words Dom, <3 it really means a lot.

Reaction score
Cole is an exceptional member of the community and has previously demonstrated that he can be an excellent staff member. I'd love to see you on the staff team again.

Reaction score
Cole is an exceptional member of the community and has previously demonstrated that he can be an excellent staff member. I'd love to see you on the staff team again.
Thank you very much Aquaa, I really appreciate it. The Patriot Mod mobile shall return :kappa: .

Reaction score
+SUPPORT
Cole is a very friendly and patient player of the community, atleast in my eyes. I have known him for quite a while now.

Seeing as he has quite a experienced member of the community, both in the police department as a former captain and current lieutenant of the patrol division, in addition of being moderator twice prior to this application.

I have never seen him do anything excessive and he remains quite professional in situations you'd expect him to be mad in.

With that, i conclude with the fact that he is a highly experienced and valuable member of the community, which has done a lot for it. And i quote;
you don't look right without a blue name

Reaction score
+Support

Well well, glad to see that you made an application. Cole is an exceptional member of the community his current and previous dedication is still at the same height, he is a motivated and well driven individual who also helps people and is a very friendly face to see around the server. He was a great staff member before and still retains the necessary skills and knowledge to be able to hold a staff rank again and to perform his duties to a high standard.
Knowledge on rules, laws etc is clearly to a high standard and thorough so yeah. Don’t want to drag his along but it would be a pleasure working alongside you in staff

// phone

Reaction score
+Support

Well well, glad to see that you made an application. Cole is an exceptional member of the community his current and previous dedication is still at the same height, he is a motivated and well driven individual who also helps people and is a very friendly face to see around the server. He was a great staff member before and still retains the necessary skills and knowledge to be able to hold a staff rank again and to perform his duties to a high standard.
Knowledge on rules, laws etc is clearly to a high standard and thorough so yeah. Don’t want to drag his along but it would be a pleasure working alongside you in staff

// phone
Thank you so much for your support Hendricks, it really means a lot to me, I would love to work with you,

Reaction score
All I can remember from your last experience of being a moderator that I had no complaints whenever I spoke to you regarding an incident and in general. Because of that I will support your application.
Good luck

Reaction score
where can I start, with an essay maybe.

Cole Was a great staff member and always was, He showed outstanding work both in moderator with professionalism and out of staffing and did never fuck up. I first met Cole when he banned me for 1 Day For 3.4, I Had a Hatred towards him when he did that, I Came on the next day and asked to patrol with Cole, And I saw the Great side of him, He Knows the ropes all the time, and knows what he is doing, Cole will ,if accepted, be a great asset the the staff team. Hope you the best with your application Cole but it is a -1 jk, +1 From me, Good Luck!

Reaction score
All I can remember from your last experience of being a moderator that I had no complaints whenever I spoke to you regarding an incident and in general. Because of that I will support your application.
Good luck
Thank you, Jonah, let's hope you won't have any complaints in the future ;)

Reaction score
where can I start, with an essay maybe.

Cole Was a great staff member and always was, He showed outstanding work both in moderator with professionalism and out of staffing and did never fuck up. I first met Cole when he banned me for 1 Day For 3.4, I Had a Hatred towards him when he did that, I Came on the next day and asked to patrol with Cole, And I saw the Great side of him, He Knows the ropes all the time, and knows what he is doing, Cole will ,if accepted, be a great asset the staff team. Hope you the best with your application Cole but it is a -1 jk, +1 From me, Good Luck!
That was a beautiful essay Jimmy, thank you so so much, I really appreciate it a lot.

Reaction score
+SUPPORT
Cole is a very friendly and patient player of the community, atleast in my eyes. I have known him for quite a while now.

Seeing as he has quite a experienced member of the community, both in the police department as a former captain and current lieutenant of the patrol division, in addition of being moderator twice prior to this application.

I have never seen him do anything excessive and he remains quite professional in situations you'd expect him to be mad in.

With that, i conclude with the fact that he is a highly experienced and valuable member of the community, which has done a lot for it. And i quote;
Thank you so much Fielding, you are a great friend and player :)

Status
Not open for further replies.